Winchester's - 6

"You guys."

You stood at the head of the table in the bunker, arms crossed and glaring at the boys. They sat on either side of the table, both scouring the internet to get the most information on the latest case Sam had found. 

"Boys."

Neither of them moves at your voice and you huffed. "Guys! I know you can hear me!"

"No."

"Sam!" You whined, looking to him when his brother said no. "Come on."

Sam glanced up at Dean who was already glaring at him. You knew Sam always had a soft spot for you, and if you couldn't get what you wanted when talking to Dean, you always managed to convince Sam. 

"Now, that't not fair Y/N." Dean complained. "You know Sam never tells you no."

"That is not true." Sam looked between the two of you, both giving him a 'yeah right' look. "I tell him/her/them no all the time."

Dean snorted. "Bull shit."

"And you both know what I want." 

Dean scowled, turning his attention back to you. "And the answer is still no. Just because Sam can't tell you no doesn't mean you're going."

"Dean, come on." You plopped down in the seat next to him, leaning over the arm sideways and laying your head against his bicep. "I think I'm ready."

He shook his head. "No, not right now. I don't think it's worth the risk."

"Dean," Sam started. "Maybe this can be a trial run. It doesn't mean Y/N has to jump right in the middle of everything. There's plenty of things to do in the field that aren't putting him/her/them at risk."

"I don't know." Dean looked down at you laying against him, eyes pleading. "I don't want to see you get hurt."

"And just because I'm advocating for it doesn't mean I do." Sam quickly clarified, glaring at his brother for his choice in words.

"Look, the point of all this is your safety, Y/N." Dean sighed. "You're important."

You couldn't help but laugh. "My life is not any more important than the two of yours, so if that's your argument then I'm definitely going."

"You can work out with us investigating with the locals." Sam suggested. "Nothing too hairy to put you in harms way."

"The only reason you never did that was because of the possibility of our suspect getting wind of who was sniffing around their trail." Dean added, giving Sam a pointed look for leaving out that piece of information. 

"Look, I'll be careful." You promised. "And if something goes wrong, I know you all will be there to stitch me back together."

Dean frowned and looked to his brother who only shrugged. 

"Fine, but you're still not the boss."

~~~

"Wait, you're telling me I have to what?"

Of course, you'd never been on a hunt with the boys before. You were their guy in a chair, usually staying back to do research, taking over a lot after Bobby. You weren't thrilled with it at first, wanting to be out in the action with Sam and Dean.

Once you realized how much lore there was to learn, and being able to provide information to Sam and Dean if they needed it made you feel like what you were doing was worth it, and you were carrying on Bobby's legacy.

You were now sitting in the front seat of the Impala, Sam and Dean both in their suits on either side of you. You were dressed to play the part, with a white button up and black dress jacket and slacks. You fit in well with the boys, but what they were asking you did not.

Supernatural One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara