Winchester's-2

Half-Brother!Winchester's
Requested by @BeautifulMax2001

Sam and Dean sat in the kitchen, Dean looking through some books and Sam scanning his computer. Max sat in her room, her own laptop in her lap. All three of them were to be searching for a case, but Max had other plans.

Not being in the same room as her two older brothers gave her the opportunity to Skype her boyfriend - Chance. They'd been together for a year and she'd yet to tell her brothers about him, but the topic never came up.

She smiled when his face popped up on the computer screen. "Chance, hey!"

"Hey," Chance smiled at her, glancing over the screen at something before back to her on his screen. "Everything okay? Where are you?"

She shook her head. "Nothing's wrong, and I'm actually home, even though when we talk I usually have some motel room as a background.. I do have a home." She gestured to the walls around her, sitting up a little more to lean back on her pillow.

He chuckled. "I knew you had a home Max, I just thought you traveled a lot."

"I do," She replied before adding, "With my half-brother's, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, I remember you mentioning that, they're related on your dad's side, right?" She nodded and he smiled before a small girl plopped down in his lap, waving excitedly to Max.

"Brooklyn!" Max smiled at the little girl who giggled in response.

"Maxine?" Sam's voice came from outside the door and Max's eyes widened, her gaze flicking back and forth between the door and where Chance and Brooklyn sat on her screen with confused faces.

"Who are you talking to? Dean said he heard voices when he walked by earlier."

"I did!" Dean's voice protested and Max sighed, holding her finger up to Chance and Brooklyn, putting her laptop on the bed next to her. She climbed out of bed and opened the door, looking up at her two brothers.

"I think I should tell you guys something.." She answered, fiddling with the corners of her glasses.

"What did you do?" Dean questioned, his body tensing.

"Why do you automatically think I did something?" She glared at Dean a little at the oldest of her two brothers before shaking her head.

"Max?" Came Chance's distant voice from the computer and her eyes widened slightly as confusion crossed both brother's faces. "Are those your brothers?"

"Max.." Sam stepped around his sister before she could protest and Dean stayed in his place by the door, head tilted in confusion.

"That's Chance and Brooklyn..." Max said, fiddling with the ends of her sleeves as Sam sat down on her bed, looking at her laptop. Dean's eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Who are they?"

"I just told you doofus." She looked back over at Dean and he gave her a look.

"I mean who are they to you, doofus." He replied and Max looked back to Sam who was chatting with Chance as Brooklyn giggled.

"You all aren't mad..?" She asked, looking back to Dean and he frowned a little.

"Mad? No. Upset? A little bit. Why didn't you tell us?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I was afraid you wouldn't understand," She replied and he simply pulled her into a hug.

"Just tell us anything like this, okay? Don't hide this from us, you're family Max." She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Now," Dean continued, nudging her away to sit with Sam. "Let's talk to this Chance guy.."

Hi:)

I'm sorry if this isn't really what you wanted... It was hard trying to figure out who Chance was and so I was winging it a lot of the time..