Adam-2

I've noticed that the Adam one got the most reads!

You finished washing the last dish in the sink, putting it in the drying rack before you pulled the plug and got a dish rag. You dried your hands, folding the cloth back up and laying it on the stove. You sighed in relief hearing the door click as Adam came home. You giggled softly, hurrying into the pantry, closing the door.

"(Y/N), I'm home," You heard him call out, his keys making a scratching noise as he tossed them on the counter. You peeked through the small crack in the door, watching him as he turned, looking for you. He looked slightly worried as he left the kitchen where the most recent sign of your being there he could find. You slowly stepped from the pantry and closed the door with a soft nicking noise as you heard him push open the door to your shared bedroom.

"(Y/N)?" He called out, his voice slightly lower than it was when he first came in. He knew you were still here, your car was parked outside, the only question he had was where. You crossed into the living room, ducking behind the recliner as he started back toward the kitchen.

His eyes scanned the area before he caught you cross from the recliner to the couch. He shook his head, pretending not to notice and he hopped on the couch, leaning over the back to smile at you. You grinned cheekily up at him and stood up as he leaned away a little. You leaned toward him and he took you by the waist, pulling you over the back of the couch. You laughed, sitting in his lap, straddling him as you faced him.

"You're home early," You told him, resting your arms around his neck as his hands settled on your hips, just under your shirt. You lifted an eyebrow and he kissed the tip of your nose.

"Indeed I am," He responded through a chuckle and you leaned your forehead on his, mouth twitching into a smile. "I don't think I could have waited any longer."

"Oh?" You asked, twirling some of the hair at the base of his neck. "Wait any longer for what?"

"Supper." He concluded, laughing and, as if it was contagious, you started laughing too.

"You lead me on!" He laughed and shifted you over beside him. You crossed your arms and faked a pout at him.

"I'll help you cook, (Y/N)," He said through a small smile.

"Of course you will!"

I am honestly, really, really I haven't updated for like.. Four months or something, there were many times I got close and then.. Something has come up, but I love you all and I'm thankful for the votes and the patience you all have with me.