Gabriel-1

Requested by moriartys_crown ! (And this is super late, I'm sorry.)

"And be careful while you're at it, will you?" The angel concluded, running his hand through his hair again. He's been rambling to you for over thirty minutes about what Crowley had told you to do and how not to get killed, as if you hadn't heard it from him before, even if the two of you were just strolling along in the middle of Nowhere, U.S.A.

"Gabriel, I know, don't treat me like I'm a child," You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest. His hazel eyes narrowed at you with an intensity you matched with your own (e/c) ones.

"Just don't get killed, Sugar." Gabriel rolled his own eyes and then zapped out, leaving you to yourself. You sighed and set out to find what Crowley told you to do.

Find the Winchester brothers.

~ ~ ~ ~

You bit your lip as you sat in the corner of an old bar, tapping your fingers as you scanned every man that walked through the doors to see if it was at least one Winchester brother. You shook your head and looked at the table, squinting as you tries to plan where their next stop would be if it wasn't this very bar.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm just ready for a beer." A gruff voice caught your attention. You looked up, only to smirk as the two boys sat at the table in front of you, Dean facing you while Sam's back was to you. You mentally high-fived yourself and tried to think of a way to capture them.

You looked down as Dean caught your gaze, shrinking in your seat a little. You didn't want to attract either of their attention while you still had no plan. You pulled your phone from your pocket to text your coordinates to Crowley, but as soon as you opened your messages, a man slid into the seat across from you. You glanced up and tried to hide your shock as Dean Winchester smirked down at you. He glanced down at your phone as your thumbs stilled on the screen.

"Who are you talking to sweetheart?" He asked and you noticed Sam was no longer in his seat. You went to reply when he leaned over to look at the screen. You didn't shut it off quick enough as he chuckled, glancing behind you.

"How'd you figure it out so quick Sammy?" Dean questioned and you swallowed the lump in your throat. You were never afraid of anything besides the Winchesters and you were partly sure that's why Crowley told you to do this.

And by the looks of it, they'd figured that out.

"Now, you've cost me my beer," Dean smiled humorously at you, plucking your phone from your hands and when you reached out to take it back, he 'tsk'ed. "Come on, little demon, you're coming with us."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time you'd wrestled with the two brothers as they drug you to their car, you were begging Crowley to send some backup. The Winchesters were merciless, putting you in the backseat with a rope around your ankles and wrists with a gag in your mouth.

They asked you many questions you knew the answer to but wouldn't respond with a shake of your head in fear of Crowley coming for you for a different reason than you were hoping for. You went to pull at the restraints around your wrists and almost gasped in shock when you put them in your lap - unwound in rope.

The sound of a popping noise and the floosh of wings made you look over and Dean glance in the rear view mirror.

"Hiya!" Gabriel said, holding up his red sucker. He chuckled at the look of surprise on your face and Sam turned in his seat to look at the angel.

"Why are you here Gabriel?" Dean asked in his gruff voice and Gabriel simply shrugged his look away from you to the eldest Winchester.

"Well, I came to get (Y/N), which this is specifically what I warned her of but," He rolled his eyes. "She's not a child and can handle herself."

"Don't mock me!" You shouted against your gag before pulling it away from tour mouth.

"Anyway," Gabriel responded, popping his sucker back in his mouth and talking around it. "I think the two of you should let my friend, (Y/N), go, aye?"

Dean rolled his eyes and let Sam shift in his seat before responding. "She has answers we need, Gabriel, you know that, and you're two different... Species, and she's your friend?"

Your eyes narrowed and Gabriel pulled the sucker from his mouth. "You're going the right way for a smackdown Sam, so back off."

"Really?" Dean responded. "Just leave her here and go flap your wings right back up to heaven."

Gabriel put his sucker on the seat next to yoy, holding a finger up to his lips and smirking at you as your eyes travelled down to it. He placed his hand on your thigh and looked to the brothers, shouting a sing-song voice, "Bye, boys!", before zapping out with you in tow.

By the time you realized where you were, you stumbled to your knees, not aware of the contact you were coming toward. Gabriel rushed in front of you, pulling you up and into his embrace, stroking your hair.

"Are you all right?" He asked gently and you nodded, not wanting to worry him. He nodded a little too, biting his lip before pressing them to your temple.

"Be more careful next time, okay?" He said against your forehead and you held onto him so tight your fingers had begun to go numb.

You nodded. "I can try, for you,"

"For me," He agreed.

I'M SO SORRY IT'S LATE PLEASE FORGUVE ME