Team Free Will-1

You laid in bed, staring at your ceiling. Everything was quiet except for the occasional chirp of a cricket that somehow managed to find its way into the bunker. Sam and Dean had left over three hours ago on a midnight hunt and left you alone. You weren't sure if you were upset they left you or happy you finally had some alone time. Right now, you were a little more aggravated at the fact they had woken you up by slamming the bunker door and now you couldn't fall back into your dreamless sleep.

You flung off your blankets and padded down the hall, your sock feet keeping the noise to a minimum. You noticed as you walked by Dean's room that things were strung everywhere and when you looked toward Sam's room, the door wasn't even open. Sighing, you headed for the kitchen, keeping a hand on the wall to stay steady in the darkness. You found the kitchen and pulled open the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. You opened it and shut the refrigerator, taking a sip of the cold liquid.

You ran a hand through your messy hair before you started back out into the hall. As you uncapped the bottle to take another drink, you stopped, noticing someone moving down the hallway. They muttered a quiet, 'Ow,' as they ran into the end of the table and started heading toward your bedroom. You followed quietly, noticing the person was too short to be Sam and yet too loud to be Dean. The person pushed open your door and you squeezed your bottle of water, splashing it over the person before you balled your fist, aiming for their nose.

The person ducked and shouted, "Wait!"

You stood, ready to pound them if they tried anything funny and they inched toward the wall where they flipped on the light. You squinted and noticed that this person was in fact Castiel. You glared and punched his shoulder hastily.

"Why did you sneak in?" You shouted and his expression didn't change.

"I always do, to check on you all." He answered and you stared at him momentarily before you had to force yourself to remember that you were indeed talking to Cas.

"Yeah, well, Sam and Dean left on a hunt, so it's just me." You made jazz hands to emphasize.

"That's quite alright, what are you doing out of bed?" He squinted at you. You looked at the floor to your now flat water bottle. Castiel followed your gaze and frowned momentarily. "Why did you do that is my next question."

"Why do you think Cas?" You said, looking at his wet clothing before picking up your bottle and heading down the hall. He trailed along behind you, not answering you. "I can get you a new shirt of Sam or Dean's, I don't think they would mind much and since they're not here, they won't know."

"If I have on one of their shirts they would recognize it, no?" He responded and you waved him off, walking into Dean's room since it was open. You threw away the bottle in the half full trash can and dug around in Dean's dresser to pull out a black, short sleeved shirt. You smiled and tossed it at Castiel only for it to land over his face.

"If believe that this isn't how it works." He said, pulling the shirt from his face as you started to usher him out. You pushed him toward the bathroom and then shut the door. As Cas started to get changed you headed back toward the kitchen, walking quickly. You jumped slightly as the door to the bunker opened and Sam and Dean came inside, talking loudly.

"I don't see why she couldn't have came," Dean was saying and Sam smacked his brother's head.

"We were hunting a dragon Dean, why do you think?" Sam replied and you tip toed backward to hide and hear the rest of the conversation.

"Yeah, but come on man, you really think she's a virgin?" Dean asked, tossing his bag on the table and turning to look at Sam. You scowled.

"Dean, it doesn't matter, you can't just walk up to someone and ask if they're a virgin!" Sam responded and as he sat his stuff down Cas walked into the room, looking down at his shirt.

"(Y/N), I believe this shirt-" He stopped talking upon seeing Sam and Dean and you cursed. Look who had perfect timing. You slipped around the opposite way and came into the room through the kitchen.

"You're home!" You said, trying to bite back the nastiness of your hurt.

"Um, yeah," Dean responded, looking at Castiel. "Is that my shirt?"

"Nope," You answered.

"(Y/N), you shouldn't lie," Cas stated blankly and you glared at him.

"Cas, you shouldn't  break into people houses."

"It isn't breaking in if he teleports." Sam butted in.

"Yes it is! He didn't use a key!" You could tell that your anger from earlier was starting to show.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked you and you glared him.

"Yeah, Sam, I'm peachy."

"Are you mad that we left on a hunt without you?" Dean questioned and you laughed bitterly, turning away from them and starting back toward your bedroom.

"I'm not one, by the way!" You called back down the hallway to them. You heard Castiel make a confused noise and then Sam and Dean's hushed voices.

"Goodnight!" Dean called to you after a moment and you slammed your door in response. You sat down on the end of your bed and leaned forward, resting your elbows on your knees and your head in your hands. Maybe you were overreacting. Sam and Dean would have taken you if they wanted to. Maybe they just needed to get away and be alone, just the two of them.

"I'm such an idiot," You whispered quietly to your. You ran another hand through your hair and shifted to lay in the middle of your bed, snuggling under the blankets.  You buried your face in your pillow and heard the quiet squeak of your door opening. You felt the mattress sink and suddenly had someone laying in front of you and someone behind you, along with someone sitting by your feet.

"Sorry," Dean's voice said behind you and he moved your hair back away from your face. You turned your head to meet Sam's puppy dog eyes in front of you. That must mean Cas was sitting by your feet.

"For what? I was being a brat." You answered and Sam searched your face as Cas pat your shin twice before withdrawing his hand.

You shifted to lay on your back and Dean smirked at you. "Well, since you said it first,"

"Dean," Sam warned and Castiel pulled at the neck of the black shirt. You sighed.

"I'm sorry guys." Sam smiled at you.

"I am too, sorry for 'breaking in.'" Cas added and you snorted.

"Yeah, whatever, no chick flick moments." Dean muttered and you took a hold oh his hand, squeezing it tightly. Sam kissed your forehead and feeling left out, Cas smiled and you folded your legs up so he could scoot up to hug around your waist.

"I love you guys." You said and they all smiled.

Alright so you all remember that episode that was if Sam and Dean weren't hunters and Sam was at Tech Support and stuff? And they were Sam Wesson and Dean Smith?

Guys... Has it been figured out that they used to be Winchester right? And now they're Smith & Wesson?

Guys...