Chapter 7: Close Call and Rescue

Izuku sighed for what seemed like the 1000th time for that day. It had been 5 days since the impromptu beach day and he getting was beyond antsy. He knew he should receive his results from the exam any day now. He tried to relax over the last 5 days. He had trained and hung out with his new friends, but he was going crazy waiting for his results to finally arrive. His friends were busy today with other plans leaving him to his boredom.

Ochako was meeting her parent to spend some time while they were in town for a short visit before she started at UA. She had attempted to change her plans, but Izuku insisted on her spending time with her family since they were so busy. Ochako appreciated and promised to make it up to him.

Kyoka was at a music studio her parents owned working part time for some spending money for some CDs and records had her eyes on for quite a while.  Izuku understood her wanting to expand her music collection and told her to have fun. Kyoko promised to help him find some new music for him to listen to expand his musical education.

Momo and Setsuna were a fancy luncheon with their parents to celebrate their acceptance at UA and would not be able to hang out until later that day. Izuku understood that their family wanted them to be there and told them they find time to do other things.

Mei was resting after working for almost 3 days straight on an invention of some kind and Izuku put her to bed in her room at the Command Center early that morning after receiving a call from DECA that she had fallen asleep at her workbench again. (Thankfully she was fully clothed as he did not want his mother to talk to him again about female form).

His mother was at work preparing for the new semester to begin and take care of 3rd years that were living on campus for a training event that took place for most of the day. She would be with Recovery Girl in case they had a lot of injuries.

Nemuri was doing the same working on her prep for the new School year and wasn't free for him to visit her at UA even just to keep her company. She said it would be too tempting to cuddle with him instead of getting her work done. Shouta had shut that down as he was doing the same prep work as her and was unable to train him today.

Rumi, Yu, and Ryuko were all patrolling today on their normal routes and he didn't want to sit around an empty agency, anymore then he did want to sit around the apartment. Izuku flipped through a few channels, but didn't see anything that looked remotely interesting to keep his attention. He was about to go for a walk to wake up a bit and stretch his legs when his communicator beeped at him.

"What is going on DECA?" he asked suddenly feeling completely awake.

"Emergency Transmission from Yu requesting to speak with you and Nezu." DECA replied in a calm voice, but Izuku immediately had a bad feeling in his stomach as he sat up.

"Patch us all in DECA." Izuku said moving to grab his keys and wallet. After a few moments two clicks were heard on his communicator "This is Izuku, what's going on Yu?" Izuku asked hoping he was wrong about this feeling.

"Nezu here, Go Mt. Lady."

"Oh thank god that worked," Yu said with a strained sigh. "Look, A villain bombed a massive skyscraper running from another pro and I was nearby to keep it steady until help could arrive, but the supports are starting to break and if I use to much of my strength the building will break apart more than it already is." She strained for a moment. "I called out for assistance, but no one is available to help. I know there are still people in the building that are trapped."