Chapter 15: Break In Moving Shadows Part 2

Nezu had been standing next to Shouta and Present Mic as Power Loader was looking over the destroyed panel that had allowed the reporters to rush inside and disrupt his classroom. As soon as the alarm sounded the teachers responded quickly to contain the reporters. They were corralled back outside as Nezu arrived to find out how this happened. He had sent Robo Knight to patrol the perimeter in case this was a distraction for a direct attack on the school. So far everything was coming up normal. He had DECA sweeping the school cameras for any trouble.

His phone ping with an alert and he immediately answered it. “Yes DECA?”

“I have an unknown person that has just entered All Might Office. I am tracking his movement as we speak.”

Nezu frowned at this since All Might had not had that office more than a few days and his name was not on the door yet. “Are there any teachers nearby to investigate?”

“Negative teachers are currently with students in their classrooms or outside on patrol at this moment. I do have Izuku and Ochako nearby. They are on their way to Recovery Girl’s office to check on the children.”

Nezu let out a sigh. He had been short-staffed since the board decided not to hire extra teachers that he had requested multiple times. He was glad Mt. Lady had agreed to help out as a part-time instructor. The press was still on the property as they were waiting for the police to arrive to press charges.

“DECA divert them, please. Advise them of the intruder and to apprehend if possible. I am authorizing them to respond as Rangers. I am sending anyone available backup." Nezu replied as she started to look around to see what staff members were nearby. He spotted Midnight coming towards him.

“Affirmative sir.”

"Shouta, Midnight," Nezu said quickly getting their attention. "We have an unwanted guestthat broke into AM’s office. I have two HS responding to my orders as we speak. They need backup. Please go now.”

Midnight and Shouta immediately got their bosses encrypted message and both of them moved calmly and quickly out of sight of the reporters before they took off in a full sprint.

Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep.

“Go ahead DECA," Izuku replied quickly.

“Izuku we have an intruder that has entered All Might Office. Nezu had authorized a Ranger response from you and Ochako. Back-up is en route.”

Izuku looked over to Ochako who had a determined look on her face. "Copy DECA guide us to them." He grabbed his Morpher. "Ready?"

Ochako grinned back “Always.”

It's Morphing Time.

"Let's Rocket! 3-3-5 Enter."

“Quantum Power!”

Izuku and Ochako followed DECA's directions through the school and made the last turn towards All Might's Office they notice a person in a black hoodie exiting the office. The person looked towards them and took off running in the opposite direction. They chased after the intruder went down the nearest stairwell.

“DECA inform our back-up of our targets path. See if we can’t cut them off.” Ochako said after heading down the stairwell with Izuku.