Chapter 15: Break In Moving Shadows Part 1

The following morning was busy for the Midoriya household. Izuku went on his morning run and got a quick workout in before coming back for a shower. Inko and Izuku got both girls up and ready for the day.  He sent his girlfriends a quick message about him not being able to see them until lunch. They made it to UA without any issues and headed straight to the Nurses office. Recovery Girl was waiting for them to arrive so she could get started that morning with their physicals. Izuku went first to show Eri that there was nothing to be scared of. Izuku let her draw blood for labs as he gave Eri a smile showing her it was ok. Eri had moved slightly behind Inko when Recovery Girl picked up the needle from her tray. After getting a clean slate it was Raphtalia's turn to be examined. Izuku helped her up onto the exam table. He held her hand when it was her turn to have her blood drawn. Afterward, Recovery Girl gave her a cherry sucker for being a good girl. Eri had taken a bit longer to convince her it would be ok to let Recovery Girl examine her. Izuku sat beside her on the bed and held her hand while patting her head. They started with the blood draw and Eri was surprised with how little it hurt. Afterward gave her an apple sucker while she finished up her physical exam.

It was not a surprise when Izuku's results came back normal and nothing was out of the ordinary in his exam or results. Raphtalia was doing much better from her initial reports from the hospital on the day she was saved. She was only slightly underweight but was making great strides on reaching normal for her age. Eri's results were better than Recovery Girl thought they would be. Eri was underweight, but nothing proper nutrition and vitamins couldn't fix. When their exams were all over Izuku spent some time with the girls until it was time for him to head up to have his lesson with Nezu. Izuku hugged both girls before he had to leave.

As Izuku was walking toward the office he noticed that two people were coming out of Nezu's office. He recognized them as Mandalay and Pixie Bob from the Wild Wild Pussycats. “Hey what are you two doing here at UA?” Izuku asked as they got closer to him. Mandalay returned waved at him, but Pixie Bob quickly pulled him into a tight hug before releasing him.

"Hey, Izuku!" Pixie Bob said quickly. "Sorry, we can't talk about it right now." She seemed to be really happy about something and Izuku just assumed she was just in a good mood this morning.

“I can understand that. I am on my way to have my morning class with Nezu very soon.” Izuku pointed to the office. “I hope we see each other again so we can catch up a little bit.”

Mandalay smiled at him. “I am sure something can be worked out soon.” She gave him a knowing smile.

Pixie-Bob smirked at him. “You may get to see me much sooner than you think kiddo.” She patted his head and gave him a wink. “Oh, before I forget when you see Midnight can you tell I said hi.” She had a mischievous look on her face.

Izuku looked confused at Pixie-Bob before answering. "Uh, sure I have her class after I see Nezu later this morning," Izuku replied as started walking towards the office. “Later guys!” he called back as he walked closer to the office.

“Later Izuku!” They called back to him as they started to walk away to the main entrance.

Izuku came into the office to see a stack of files already sitting on his desk. "Hello, sir." Izuku took his normal spot across from his mentor and took out his notebooks and other papers for the day. "How has your morning been?"

Nezu smiled at him. "It has been quite pleasant for a change." Nezu slide a file in front of his student and gestured for him to open it. "We will be discussing your assessment of Overhaul and the other items that we need to look into later, but first can you please take a look at that file.”