Chapter 14: Emergency Unicorn Rescue (PART 2)

Overhaul watched the interlopers leave the alleyway. He let out a scream of rage at the loss of Eri. He cared nothing for the girl except the need for her blood to create his cure for the world. He was close to a breakthrough but needed more time before he could perfect it. Now he was back to square one and it would take him too much time to start over. He needed to find Eri and finish his cure. The future of the Yakuza depended on his success. He looked at the fools that failed him lying on the ground. He decided to start cleaning his house and get better members in the future. He walked towards the one closest to him. Overhaul reached down to touch him.

When it was all over the alleyway looked like a massacre from the top-rated R movie. Overhaul wiped his hands again with a disinfectant cloth and turned to walk away from his handy work. "I need a meeting with the Queen as soon as possible." Overhaul grumbled as they headed to another base to get his research restarted immediately. "Tell her I am willing to make another deal with her." As his lieutenant made the call Overhaul vowed vengeance for those who had just crossed him as he was so close to a breakthrough in his research it was frustrating. He had made a deal with the Queen before and it worked well for him despite the steep price. Now he needed to make another deal and this time he didn't care what it cost him. "Purge the site here of everything. Leave nothing behind, but ashes. Burn the whole building to the ground if you need to."

Izuku and the girls arrived back in Nezu's office still in their Ranger forms. After they powered down they were each hugged by Inko and Raphtalia who had been waiting in the office for their safe return. All Might had resumed his buffed appearance before they had all returned to keep his appearance a secret from the girls for now. Robo Knight went off to stand against the wall to observe them.  They were all debriefed on what had happened from the Izuku first contact with Eri to their group encounter with Overhaul. Nezu was sure Izuku would give him a full detailed analysis during their class tomorrow.

 "We will start an in-depth investigation into what Overhaul has been up to with that Batling Card that was in the Yakuza possession and what his plans were for young Eri that made her such a valuable part of his future plans." Nezu turned to the girls sitting beside Izuku. "I want to say I am proud of how well you girls did today. You have done a great service to the school and to the young girl you helped save from Overhaul." Nezu was beaming with pride at his student. He could tell that this year's group of students was very special.

"Thank you, sir," Ochako said bowing her head in respect towards the Principal. "Where is Eri right now?" Ochako really wanted to go check on Eri after seeing how scared she was earlier. She wanted to go hug the little unicorn and make her feel safe again.

Nezu gave her a sad smile. "She is currently with Miss Hatsume in the Nurses office with Recovery Girl. She starts to panic every time Recovery Girl tries to get close to try and take a look under her bandages." Nezu leaned back in his chair. "She keeps asking for Mr. Izuku and the nice ladies in the pink and red suits." He smirked as he watched Izuku, Momo, and Ochako flush a bit. “We are hoping they she may calm down enough to let Recover Girl at least change her bandages if you three are in the room with her.”

"Oh? Mr. Izuku. She wants to see her big hero." Setsuna teased him slightly as she moved close and threw her arm around his shoulder and rested her chin on the other. She knew he had a big heart and a lot of compassion. “Sounds like we need to go down there to check on the little unicorn right away. Eh Izu?”

"Well, I guess that makes sense." Kyoka chimed into the conversation. "He was the first to find her and did get her back here safely." She started twirling one of her jacks thinking about Eri. Kyoka had another thought "So what is the story with the red egg she was clutching to her chest?"