Chapter 10: Family, Meeting of the UA staff, First Day at UA

When the rest of the Heroes arrived back at the camp with their own villains tied up being dragged behind them. They were more than a little surprised to see more villains already tied up and waiting to be picked up by the authorities.

After seeing Ryukyu and Miruko with a morpher at their waists Mt. Lady was more than a little jealous. Izuku pulled her into a hug and said that he was sure there would come a time she would get one. That she was a great Heroine and had come a long way in the time he had first met her. He told her she would be an amazing Ranger. Mt. Lady got emotional at his words and pulled him in to a sisterly hug, which embarrassed him greatly as everyone else snickered at his predicament.

It wasn't long before a small celebration broke out. Inko had requested that they get a group shot of them with the morphers visible so she could make copies and frame it for them later.

Before long Mandalay came by to hand him a pair of Cat-like headphones and agreed that he would be made an Honorary Member of the Pussycats. He got his photo taken with the team wearing them.

The evening went well and everybody was in good spirits. Setsuna was overjoyed that she could create Raptor pets in her Ranger form to do her bidding. Ochako was interest that she could use her quirk through her gloves and wanted to test out what its limits were. Kyoka wanted to test out her Ptera Scream when she had a chance to do so safely. Momo wanted to train some more with her Zanbato. She had been trained in the use of a katana in her youth, but she wanted to master her new weapon. Mei was working happily on adding the final touches for the new Rangers communicator watchers so she could give them to everyone.

It was at this point that Setsuna start to get mischievous with her friends.

"Oh Izu. If memory serves you promise Mei here that you would give her a kiss for that teleport booster she built." Setsuna gave him a wicked grin at this. Both Izuku and Mei went bright red at this. Miruko and Ryukyu started snickering at together.

"I-I-I meant I wouldn't want to assume anything." Izuku was bright red at this trying to find a way out of this. Izuku was not sure how to properly handle this and he could tell he would get no support or aid from his sisters.

Mei was blushing as she stood up and moved closer to him. "I am waiting Zuzu." Mei keep her eyes up at the sky as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. She pointed to her cheek with a finger. "You said you would and I did deliver."

Izuku stood and took a deep breath before moving closer to Mei. He moved to kiss her cheek when Miruko called her name at the last second making her turn directly into Izuku path. Izuku lips connected with Mei. Both of them tensed at the contact as they stared into each other's eyes.

Miruko smiled at her prank working to get the two adorable nerds to kiss. Ryukyu gave her an elbow before laughing herself. Both of them nearly fell over from laughter. Yu giggled at their shy display.

Inko was smiling big and captured the shot to send to Nemuri later.

Setsuna face palmed at her antics backfiring like this. She thought he would weasel his way out of it and be a blushing mess. She had wanted to be the one to kiss him.

Ochako blinked few times and let out a sigh. She wanted to be angry, but Mei was the victim of Miruko and Setsuna's pranks. She needed to adjust her own plan accordingly.

Momo watched in fascination as Izuku and Mei kissed due to her friend's antics and his sisters seeing an opportunity to prank him. She planned on talking to Izuku when they got home about the feelings she was having.

Kyoka smiled at this and a part of her was envious of her pink haired friend. She was an innocent as they come and so was the green bean. She knew this was made to happen by two pranksters. She would had to keep an eye on things. She would need to find some time to talk to him.