Break In Moving Shadows Part 3

Izuku arrived with Ochako back at the class 1-A homeroom to see everyone talking about the break in. The room immediately went silent as they walked into the room. “Sup guys.” Izuku said quickly as he went to an open desk. Before they could start asking them any questions, Midnight walked into the room behind them and snapped her whip to get their attention.

“Alright class, you all know that the press has broken into the school and has disrupted the schools schedule. Principal Nezu has decided to cancel classes for the rest of the day, but understand that classes will resume tomorrow at its normal time.” Midnight waved to the class as she hurried out to help the other teachers. “have a good day everyone!”

The students started to pack up their belongings to head home for the day. Fumikage and Tsu talked for a few minutes before heading out of the room together. Melissa and Kirishima walked out talking about different gym work outs to try this afternoon at the gym. Before too long the only students left in the classroom was Mina, Toru, Ochako, Momo, and Kyoka along with Izuku.

“Hey Izuku, what happened after you left with Ochako to check on the girls?” Momo asked as they all moved closer together to listen to his story.

He filled them in on the heading down to check on the girls and how before they could get there they were redirected to chase an intruder. They informed them to that they had a partner that got away. Mina and Toru looked surprised at them getting permission from the Principal to chase a villain.

“Wow you guys got to chase another villain? I don’t know that you are lucky or cursed.” Mina asked a bit impressed.

“I don’t know either way.” Izuku deadpanned.

Toru moved over and seemed to be looking him over. “Are you ok?”

Izuku smiled and waved her off. “I’m fine. Ochako and I just chased after them.”

Toru seemed to step back and whispered something into Mina ear. Mina nodded and started to send messages out to a few people.

Izuku looked over at Ochako and tried to suppress a smile. “Before I forget Ochako I have some news that you are going to be happy about.” He watched as a confused look crossed her face. “Principal Nezu and I were discussing several different projects for the campus and they are some new building that are going to be added very soon. It was decided that the Uraraka Construction Company will be leading those projects.” He finished with a bigger smile as he watched the shock cross her face.

“M-My parent are being contracted by UA to build on campus?” Ochako said trying to get over her shock of the news. “How much are they look at?” She was curious if it was enough to help them get their company bit further out of the red in the finances. She watched Izuku write down something on a piece of paper and handed it to her. She saw the number on the paper she lunged forward and knocked him to the ground.

Izuku let out a grunt as his back hit the floor. He looked up in time to see Ochako had wrapped her arms around his chest thanking him over and over again. He noticed he was starting to float and figured she must have accidently activated her quirk in the excitement. It took a few minutes for her to calm down enough to return his gravity to him. she was still so excited to see something that could change her family’s entire life.

“Looks like we missed something important.” A voice said from the behind them. Izuku turned to see Setsuna and Pony entering the room. he waved at her and smiled as she returned his waved with an excited hug/near-tackle. “Hey is Mei on her way?” she asked looking around the room.