~ Chapter 4 ~

Raven

I had English first up today- with Lee, but that isn't important. I've been in his English class since middle school and was put in his physical education and social studies classes this year. The only good thing about that is that I get to piss him off.

As I entered class, I immediately spotted him... in my seat.

Well, this is new. He has never once moved from his seat, why is he in mine? I suspect it's some sort of trick but I'll bite anyway.

I walk over to him and he holds eye contact with me the entire time, I refuse to be the one to break it.

"Well hello Lee, what do you think you are doing?" I ask casually, almost friendly- almost.

He just leans back in the chair, without a care in the world. "What am I doing? What are you doing? I'm trying to prepare for class and you've decided to stand directly in front of me. So if you would be so kind as to move, I would be able to write down what has been put up on the board." Robyn takes the pencil that was sitting on his ear and uses it to point towards the board as if to emphasise his point.

I lean down towards him so I can whisper in his ear, I wouldn't want the teacher to hear what I am about to say and get myself sent to the office. "This little game you're playing... isn't going to work. You are going to move out of my seat now and find another."

Lee grabs the chain around my neck and pulls me closer. "Oh yeah? And what if I say no? What if you're the one who needs to follow orders? If I gave you a list, would you follow it? Or would you rather me train you on what to do like a dog?"

Robyn

I whisper the last question right into his ear, and I slowly pull back a little to watch his reaction. He seems to have frozen. His chest is moving rapidly and his neck is stiff, I continue. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I brushed my lips lightly against his neck as I spoke, and I can almost swear he shivered - though I wouldn't be stupid enough to think that it was because of anything other than disgust.

I let go of the grip I had on his chain and sit back in my chair, he almost falls backwards with the force but manages to steady himself.

"Is that all? Because I really would like to get to work now, Mr Gale is watching us," I smirk at Raven and wave at the teacher with subtlety.

That seems to snap Raven out of his daze and he quickly hurries to the only empty chair, the one right next to me.

Raven

What the actual fuck just happened- I- what?

I look down and realise something- shit! I quickly scoot my chair further into the desk to hide the boner that is currently threatening the zip on my pants. What kind of games is he playing now? Does he even know what he's doing?

I'm cut off from my thoughts, when I feel something caress my leg. After nearly jumping out of my seat in shock, I scowl and turn to Lee.

"What?" I whisper yell.

He doesn't say anything though, just smirks as if he rules the world.

Asshole.

Robyn

After another boring class, it's finally time for lunch, and I swear I am so hungry that I'm starting to imagine the walls as cake.

"Aye, Roby!" I hear Scarlett greet me as she slings her arm over my shoulder.

I say in monotone, "Hey."

She tilts her head at me as if trying to analyse my mood and what's got me so down.

"Which girl do I need to beat up?"

I turn to her, shocked that she came to that conclusion. I'm not even into girls... I should probably tell her soon. I mean, Lyon already knows and I know she would be cool with it. Eh, I might as well.

"I'm gay." And yep, just pop right out with it why don't you Robyn?

She quirks a brow at me and says, "Which guy do I have to beat up?" My smile is so wide in return that I throw my arm around her shoulder too.

We look ridiculous huddled together walking to lunch, she is almost a whole foot taller than me so it is really uneven, so much so that we are basically wobbling. Damn basketball kids.

"I like your thought process, but I'm just hungry," I give her a little salute with my free hand and pull her into the cafeteria.

We make our way to the lunch lines and choose our toppings for spaghetti, I get meatballs while Scar just gets spinach. Scar has been a pescatarian since I met her. I once asked her about it and she said it's just because she doesn't like red meat or poultry- which makes sense to me. I'm not the biggest fan of steak, but I can't live without nuggets, meat lovers' pizza, and burgers.

We head back towards our usual table when my eyes lock on Raven's. Everything seems to stop as we stare at each other, he looks tired, bags under his eyes and messed up hair - as if he had been running his hands through it. He looks like he has been in his head all day, he did not look like this in English. What could have happened in one lesson?

"Hello? Roby?!" Scar is waving her hand in front of my face when I snap out of it.

"Oh- sorry, yeah what is it?" I ask, still trying to get out of my distracted state.

"Are you free this weekend?" Scarlett asks, I don't know if she noticed who I was looking at, or just didn't care enough to bring it up, but I was grateful.

"I think Lyon and I are going to the homeless shelter on Sunday, but I should be free Saturday." I smile.

Raven

Our eyes meet across the cafeteria, and I try my best to glare at him, but my head is spinning. I didn't pay a single second of attention to whatever class I was in just before, because not only was I blue-balled, but I was blue-balled by Lee! Fucking Lee!

I don't even know why, I spent the entire lesson thinking about why my body would react that way, and I only got one answer.

I was sexually frustrated.

Yep, I will go to Jakob's party Saturday and I will get laid. Clearly, I just haven't had sex in so long that any time someone touches me I will get hard. It's an easy fix.

Now to wait it out till Saturday...

Oop- he did what now?! Also yay you guys get to finally meet Scarlett and Robyn is now officially out to two people! Can we get some celebratory support up in here? 🥳

Anyways, so far I'm really happen with how the characters are developing and how this story is going so I'm very happy.

Please please please don't forget to VOTE!!