Falling for you Part 2

TW: Fluff, meantion of the unholy, aka sex, swear words.
By this point you should know I don't ship them this is just for fun.

Charlie followed Quackity and hands him his axe. "You can go now, Charlie. Things are going to get dirty..." He nods and goes back inside while locking the door to the casino.

Quackity walks up to Wilbur, the Wilbur who's now turned to him with a smile plastered across his face. "Hello, feathers..."     "Wilbur I told you to never stop by here, you know you're not welcome here." He clenched his hands onto his axe. "Oh, darling, why are you acting like I never pass here every day to see you~" he chuckled. Quackity rolls his eyes as he looks around making sure no one is watching them. Wilbur watched him doing so; "What's up, feathers?" He asked with a confused tone.

Quackity looks at him and puts away his axe in his inventory. Wilbur was now very much confused. He grabs Wilbur by his coat and pulls him down to be close. Wilbur blushed slightly before asking; "Uhm... Quackity? What is up with you today...?" He quickly responded, "Wilbur...why do you keep coming here to see me, or is it for another reason...?"

With that question Wilbur smirked and deepens his voice then softly speaks, "You think that I'm lying about only coming here to see you feathers? And with calling you honey, darling, and baby you still don't know why I'm here?"
Quackity ears turn pink. "No...no I don't have a single clue..." Wilbur hums softly as he bends down to Quackity's eye level; "You know I love you and I know you love me too."
He pushed Wilbur away, now blushing. "No I don't love you!!! I hate you so much! You're ugly as fuck, I only like handsome people. You're not one of them."

He rolls his eyes and huffs, "Whatever, I'm going to test weather it's true or not, okay darling?" Quackity grunts and shrugs. "Do whatever you want, because I know I'm not lying."

He grins as he quickly grabs his chin up and he pulls him in, with his other hand he ends up wrapping his arm around his waist. "Alrighty, I'll begin with the test now~" Now Quackity's face is red. Wilbur leans in and gives him a kiss.