What the hell?!

TW: Swear words, detailed kissing

Ayy three updates for you guys today 😊🌺
______________________________________

Quackity's eyes widen as Wilbur deepens the kiss. He wouldn't let Wilbur keep kissing him but he did. He loves him and now he's kissing him. As Quackity weakens Wilbur takes his chance to poke his tounge in his mouth. He wraps his arms around Wilbur's neck to deepen the kiss.

Wilbur's eyes widen in surprise but thinks to himself; "So he is admitting that he loves it...he--" he quickly pulls away from him. Quackity blinks and looks at Wilbur, "... Why'd you stop?"
"You said you didn't love me so I stopped you stupid idiot." 
Quackity stayed quiet for awhile.

The awkward silence went on for a few minutes and then Wilbur turns around and starts to walk off. Without a second thought he grabs Wilbur's arm and tuggs him back. "You are not leaving so soon, Wilby." He pulls Wilbur down and kisses him on the neck. Wilbur flinched.
(Uhh I cringe this lol)
After Quackity finished kissing his neck he spoke; "I fucking hate you." Wilbur smiles, "I love you too..."

______________________________________
The next day

Quackity blinks awake with the rays of the sun coming through the curtains. He sits up and stretches, then it hit him like a brick as he remembers he kissed Wilbur last night. He blushed and covers his face.

Foolish walks in his bedroom. "Good morning Quacki- uh... Quackity? Are you okay?" "Y-yeah I- I'm okay w-why?" He looks up at Foolish.
"I dunno, you're blushing? Care to tell me why?" He quickly shakes his head. "Alright then well... I'll bring your coffee in now." Foolish turns around and gets the coffee from a table next to the rooms door and then walks over to him and gives coffee.
Quackity starts to drink it and then sighs, "I'm going out today, so I will need for all of you to take care of Las Nevadas while I'm out." Foolish nods and walks out of the bedroom.

Quackity puts the cup of coffee on his night stand then flops back on his bed just thinking about the kiss.

After a few hours he got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He came out and changed. He waved goodbye to Charlie, Foolish, and Purpled as he walked off into the forest all the way to the snowy mountains. He wanted to kill Wilbur for making him fall for him.

Meanwhile with Wilbur:

Wilbur was at Ranboo's house talking about the plan for the Burger Van, Willbur was talking nonstop as Ranboo quietly listening.

Ranboo interrupted him, "Hey... Wilbur...I don't know why but you l-look h-happy today. W-whys that?"
He smiles softy, "It's nothing, Ranboo, let's just keep planning." Ranboo blinks and nods abit.
______________________________________
I got bored, and fr it sounds boring right now, I promise it will get better. In the mean time, any ideas for this novel?

Word count:503