Jealousy

CW: Cheesey stuff
__

Quackity was talking and taking a stroll around Las Nevadas with Charlie. They just got done with some paperwork so they thought it would be nice to take a small walk. After awhile Charlie taped Quackity's shoulder. "Hey Quackity from Las Nevadas. Are you expecting anyone today?" Quackity looks up at Charlie and plastered a soft smile on his face.
"No, not really. Why?"
"No reason, really Mr. Quackity from Las Nevadas." Charlie fidgets with his hands. Quackity looks at his hands and back at Charlie. "I'm guessing you want alone time with me huh?" Quackity asked. Charlie looks up at the stars and continues to walk in silence. That is very odd considering Charlie talks a lot about everything.
Quackity watched him as they were walking. He looks very pretty. Was he always this pretty? Charlie suddenly stopped walking and looks over at the duckling. "Well, you have been hanging out with that smelly man and I missed the times we used to hang out." Quackity chuckled in response.
"So, what you're saying is that you want to hang out with me right now because you were jealous?" Quackity says while tilting his head. Charlie instantly blushed and puffs up his cheeks, "N-no! I'm just saying that we can go gamble since we haven't done it in a while!!" He crossed his arms looking away from the duck. Quackity smiles and pats his hand on Charlies shoulder. "I would love to hang out with you Slime."
A bright smile plastered across Charlies face before he hugged Quackity. "Thank you so much, Quackity from Las Nevadas!" Quackity nodded and held Charlies hand. He jumped and looks down at Quackity before they both started to walk again and this time they were heading somewhere and not just wandering. They were heading off to the beach. Quackity and Charlie talked about money and gambling but also about their memories. It was still funny to the duck that Charlie was jealous that Wilbur was hanging out with him more often than they both used to. Charlie soon started to see something blue in the distance. (Keep in mind that it's midnight) "Hey Quackity from Las Nevadas! I think I see water!"
"How can you see it? It's pitch black out here and the clouds are covering the moon?" Quackity asked. "I dunno." Charlie replied, "Maybe as I was making my human body I might have picked up some cat eyes or something like that." Quackity just laughed as they continued to walk to the beach.

Soon after Quackity could hear the sound of the waves of the ocean hit land. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Charlie watched him before he does the same thing as the duckling. The duck noticed that the Slime was copying him, well at least trying to copy him since he was breathing so quickly. A small laughter escaped out of Quackitys lips. "What's so funny Mr Quackity?" Charlie asked with his hands behind his back. "It's nothing really important, sorry Charlie." He chuckled softly. Charlie just nodded before sitting down in the sand.
______________________________________

Note from the author:
Hi peepos, sorry it's been awhile I have been going through difficult times with my family and I really don't have any motivation and I hope that goes away soon. Once again I'm sorry but I'm doing a Q&A in the comments! Don't be shy to ask me questions about the novel (like my constant question of if Ranboo and Technoblade are part of Quackbur) and I will answer them! (kinda depends as well)

 Once again I'm sorry but I'm doing a Q&A in the comments! Don't be shy to ask me questions about the novel (like my constant question of if Ranboo and Technoblade are part of Quackbur) and I will answer them! (kinda depends as well)

Word count: 606