Unhealthy Obsession III

Tommy was skipping right behind Quackity, both of them just chatting happily about anything they found interesting or amusing.

Tommy changed the topic, "Hey, so, Big Q? Why did you invite me to a picnic and not Wilbur?"

"Oh that's quite simple Tommy, I just wanted to bond with each one of you, so you don't think negative of me."

"I don't really think negative of you king."

Quackity smiles softy, "Good to know, I still think we can bond a little more, yeah?"

"Sure."

They both walked into Quackity's place and head into the gambling room. Don't worry, they won't gamble.
Quickly, Quackity gets a table prepared for both of them and sat Tommy down.

"Would you like anything to eat?" He asked him.

"Well, anything would be okay actually." Tommy answered with a smile. "I'm more dehydrated than starving, not that I am starving."

"Yeah I get it, so, what do you want to drink then?"

"Orange juice would be great."

Quackity nods as he walked out and into the hallway of the giant casino, taking a swift left-turn and hums softly to himself-- all the way to the kitchen. It was quiet and dark in there, but as well as cold. Did someone forgot to close the giant freezer? He moved his arm up half way, before he starts to look for the light switch with his hand, eventually, yes, his hand has felt the light switch. He flicked the light switch within seconds. Not caring about anything else but getting Tommy a large glass of orange juice, he made his way to the freezer and opened it up, grabbing a carton of juice. With another swift motion he grabbed a glass cup and poured the orange juice into it.
He continued to hum before raising up the carton so it wouldn't pour anymore juice before setting it down on the counter.
Slowly but surely, he could hear someone right behind him. But how? The kitchen doors are very loud when you open them up, no matter if you opened it slowly or gently.
He acted quickly, grabbing a large kitchen knife before turning around and throwing the knife.

A loud thump was echoed back at him, letting him know that he did indeed hit someone. He looks at what he it before his face went to a disturbance look.
There, Infront of him was Wilbur, with the knife he had thrown was through Wilbur's hand, blood slowly leaking out of the wound.

Wilbur giggles, "Remember that you used to stab my hand every time I did anything I did to piss you off?"

______________________________________
Word count: 442