URGE

TW: Self harm, abuse, bl00d.
_____________________________________

"Everyone is turning there backs at me...that hate me...did they find out about the community house...?"
Ranboo said to himself.

People were surrounding Ranboo all around him with faces of disappointment. Dream was in the middle of the circle of people, where Ranboo was too.
"As you can see we have the traitor to L'manburg. You can't deny it when I just showed you proof that this thing blew the community house." Dream said while pointing at Ranboo.
"But it wasn't me! Why would I blow it up Dream?! I have no ill intentions to anyone." He said while looking down at the floor. Everyone stood there in silence until Captain Puffy spoke up, "Don't ever call Ranboo a "thing" because he is a person too. Also Ranboo has a point, he never had a grudge against anyone, and never will! He's kind deep down and he shows it too!"
Ranboo looks up at Puffy and smiles with relief and let's a few tears fall down his cheek.
Puffy walks in the middle of the circle and hugs Ranboo. Everyone else looked at each other and agreed with Captain Puffy.

"This is when everything turns."

A dark void once again... this time no angel. White, from head to toe, they were like ghosts. There faces looks like they been cut with a knife. You know? Cut to make a face, with a mixture of blood and black ink.
They moved around Ranboo as they were all saying the same thing over and over again, "Die, just die no one likes you."
Ranboo tried his best to ignore the voices and trying to get away from them but soon froze as he heard the angel say the same thing. "Die, just die no one likes you." Ranboo quickly looks back to see the angel but it looked different. He could tell it was the same one by the voice but it's wings were made out of ashes and the glowing yellow crown was now stabbed into the angel's head and covered in blood. "B-but, angel's don't bleed." Ranboo said out loud to the Angel.
The Angel just simply laughed and smiles brightly before speaking up, "That's simple. I, am not an angel. I am a fallen angel. I, am a demon." Ranboo backed away. So...is it lying or telling the truth that no one likes me? No something isn't quite right. Ranboo opens his eyes to another episode. The world was flashing black and white. Ranboo got up and looked around and didn't see the angel or those white people. The only thing he saw was table, with a knife on top of it. Ranboo walks over to it and picks up the knife. He was getting dizzy with the black and white flashing. He couldn't control his emotions or hands. This made a memory in Ranboo's head turn up. The memory which he was getting bullied by other End Endermans.
This gave Ranboo the urge to kill himself after killing those End Endermans for bullying him for being different. They were not around that's the problem. "Step two I guess" Ranboo said out loud before slashing his throat with the knife.

______________________________________
Word count: 545