Flower date

CW: Kissing...like hardcore.
______________________________________

Quackity rushed out of Las Nevada's already changed and freshly showered. He was running late for his Flower date. He was running as fast as he could, until he finally made it to a beautiful field of flowers. He bends over and places his hand on his knees to catch his breath. He looks up after relaxing and sees that Wilbur has set up the lights on the cherry blossom tree. His eyes sparkle. "Did he really do that for me?" He says to himself. Wilbur sees Quackity and gasps: "Quackity! My beloved baby feathers!"
Quackity looks at him and smiles brightly. Wilbur runs over to him and hugs him while picking him up. He laughed as Wilbur was picking him up. He sets him down and they stare at each other for awhile.
Wilbur pulls him in for a lip to lip contact. Quackity's eyes widen but he allowed him to kiss him. Wilbur pokes his tongue near the entrance of Quackity's mouth waiting for a permission to enter. Quackity nods and loosened up his lips, Wilbur now pokes his tongue inside. They stay like this for awhile before Wilbur pulls away.
Quackity blinks up at him, "Why'd you stop?" He chuckled at him before saying, "Baby feathers I made food and I want you to eat it." He nods and follows Wilbur to the table (keep in mind this is all going to be outdoors) and sat down once they both got there.
They talked for awhile, before Wilbur got up from his seat and went to go grab the food. Quackity looks at the tree and hums softly.
Wilbur set the food down and Quackity looks at it. "Wow! Wilbur what- you made *croquetas?!" Quackity said happily, while Wilbur nods. Quackity started eating quickly.
Wilbur watched him eating it and chuckled.
______________________________________

Sorry that's all I could do :[
Also this is a croqueta:

Sorry that's all I could do :[Also this is a croqueta:

Word count: 324