Grow Up, you prick! II

CW: Swear words
---
[Time skip towards the next day]

Quackity got up early in the morning to check up on each building he owns.
Maybe, even make sure that Wilbur didn't steal anything, which, in this case was a rare thing for him to do. Wouldn't hurt to check right? There is nothing better to do when there are no visitors. Which is most of the time.

Quackity checks on Charlie first to make sure that he's okay. He enters the room which Charlie sleeps in-- it's not technically a bedroom since what Charlie slept in was a pull out bed. (Just in case for some reason you don't know what that is it's basically a couch with a pull out bed inside) He wasn't there.
Strange.

He walks out of Charlie's room and continues his stroll around Las Nevadas. It was very normal for Charlie to disappear like that. No need to worry so much this early in the morning. Quackity didn't have anything else to do so he's basically free all day. An idea pops up.
What if he had a picnic with only Tommy? Like for bonding reasons. Hopefully Wilbur wouldn't chim in to the idea, he didn't really want to be with Wilbur today so he will pipe him down if he wants to join the picnic.

When Quackity finished up checking on each and one of his buildings; he went back to his room and puts on a very lovely outfit that wouldn't seduce Wilbur in anyway. Before leaving Las Nevadas he assigned work for Purpled, Fundy and Foolish and left towards Snowchester.

---

Meanwhile in Snowchester:

Tommy, Techno, Phil and Wilbur were all sat down at the dinning table eating their breakfast that Philza made for them.

Tommy said with joy, "Oh-- God. What the fucking hell did you add to these pancakes Phil?! These are so fucking good!"

Phil luaghs softy, "I can't tell you or else you will make it yourself and I'll never be able to feed you again." He says while placing one of his hands on his cheek to hold his head up.

"That's not true!! Right Will?!"

You can tell Wilbur was spacing off and he hasn't even touched his breakfast. Tommy leans over to Technoblade and says outloud which he wants Wilbur to hear;

"Hey, Technoblade, I think Wilbur is fantasizing about having sex with big man Q."

Wilbur jumps up, "Hey shut the fuck up Tommy! That's not what I'm thinking about! You naughty little shit."

Tommy and Technoblade just burst out laughing their asses off. Phil, on the other hand, had a worried expression.

"Will, are you feeling okay? You lately haven't been eating and going to work at your Burger Van... I'm your father, you can tell me anything if something is going on with your relationship."

Wilbur looks at Phil before smiling," Nothing happened between us that was bad it's just--" He looks at Tommy and Techno. "Can you two just not make a single nosie of disgust? Let me say my feelings to Phil?"

Tommy and Techno nod.

He looks back at Phil, "W-well, whenever I kissed him" (Tommy is making puking noises in the background) "I just don't feel like he actually likes me and is just using me for some reason..."

Phil sighs and sits back on his chair, crossing his arms, "Don't you think you're being a little dramatic? I don't see why he would use you, (roast time) and no offense, I don't think you're really useful to use right now, all you do is collect TNT."

Wilbur giggled, "No offense? My ass."
He looks away while tapping his finger on the table. "Maybe I am being dramatic and overreacting. Of course he loves me! If he didn't he wouldn't leave me out of things and date me."

Techno huffed, "Why is your love life so cringe Wilbur? It's making me glad I don't have any feelings for anyone."

Wilbur flips him off and he just flipped Wilbur back and shrugs.

Phil smiles, "Well, if it's only that can you please finish your breakfast?"

Wilbur looks at Phil and nods before eating his pancakes. Halfway through, their was a knock at the door. They all looked at each other before they all crawl under the table and sit on their knees.

Tommy: "Did anyone of you invite someone or expect anyone to come over?"

They all shook their heads. Tommy sighs and gets out and up from the table.

"I'm will open the door, the rest of you act natural." Tommy said in a big man voice.
They all nod again and also crawled out from under the table and sat themselves back on their chairs. Another knock was at the door. Tommy walks over to the door and opened it, and up you guessed it.
It's Quackity.

---

Back to Quackity POV:

"Oh! Hi Tommyinnit! I'm so glad you're home!" He clapped his hands together.

Tommy blinks and nods before looking behind Quackity to see if he was being followed. Not a single person insight. Tommy looks back at Quackity and smiles.

"Yeah, uh-huh, sure Big Q...uh, do you need anything, Q?"

Quackity shook his head, "No not really I was just wondering if you would like to have a picnic with me. If you want, if not you don't have to."

______________________________________

Note from the author: I got lazy but I wrote more than I usually do so I hope you like it! Uhh, I know I changed the cover but I'm stuck between the one we have now and this one:

I need help choosing so I'm going to do a poll in the comments, I'm going to see which one you prefer but I will probably choose in the end.
Have a good day/night!
Uhhhh, give me more ideas for this novel if you can 💪😎❤️🌺.
I love you all so much, dang, you make my novel go trending on the top 5 thank you so much!

Word count: 1,012