Flower Date Invitation

CW: Cringe. That's it. (Swear words)
______________________________________

(Keep in mind this is the day after Wilbur took Quackity back to Las Nevadas)

Quackity was looking at the huge pile of work paper on his desk, the overwhelming feeling of dread of lazyness hit him. "Purpled ughhhh, I don't want to do workkk!" He whines like a little kid as Purpled rolls his eyes, "Not like you can escape the paper work... well unless you get invited to something which will never happen." Quackity pouts sadly and looks at the pile of work paper again, and sighs. He grabs his pen and gets a paper from the pile and reads it knowing this was going to last till midnight. (It's the afternoon 4:34 in this chapter btw) His phone started to ring, he quickly picks his phone up and stuck his tounge out at Purpled, "Someone needs me, do my work." Purpled pulls the middle finger at him as he exited out to the balcony and answers the phone, "Hello? Who is this?" On the other end he heard; "Quackity!!! It's me Wilbur *ahem* aka your boyfriend."
Quackity turns red blushing, "Shut up dick head, what do you want."
Wilbur gasped, "Right! Do you want to go on a date with me?! Today?!" Quackity looks back at the pile of work paper, "Yeah sure I'm not busy today..."
"Alright! Thank you, baby feathers!" He blushed slightly, "Shut up pussy."
______________________________________

Hi lately, I have been lazy to write so uhm yeah no updates for awhile

Word count 258