Feathers Part 2

CW: Use of swear words, hardcore cuddles that will remind you how lonely you are unlike me 😔
______________________________________

Enough of this cheesy romance! >:0 Quackity smacked the back of Wilbur's head while saying, "Wakey, wakey, bitch! It's the morning get the fuck up!" Wilbur groans in annoyance, "Let me fucking sleep asshole..." He shook his head; "I don't think so, you are going to walk me back to Las Nevadas!"  
"Why...? I never brought you here." He blushed with embarrassment, "Its- because-- I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK I JUST WANDERED OFF TO FIND YOU!" Wilbur bursts out laughing. "S-stop laughing! That's n-not funny!" Quackity pouts.

"Alright, alright, sorry for laughing and it was funny, baby feathers.~" he wraps his arms around Quackity and cuddles him. "No it's not funny! Shut up dick head!" Wilbur smiles softy and continues to cuddle him, Quackity calms down abit and wraps his arms around Wilbur too. Soon the cuddles were adding kisses.

After 10 minutes of cuddling and kissing they got changed and ate breakfast to walk off to Las Nevadas. They were walking quietly but in a comfortable silence, oh did I mention they were holding hands? They were happy even though if they weren't talking, they were happy with each other's company.

Las Nevadas:

Wilbur; "Alright I brought you home now so now I can go back home and get some rest." Quackity nods and hugs him, "Thank you dick head, for being such a wonderful person."
He turns red with embarrassment.
"Alright, see you tomorrow, Quackity." He kisses him and walks off.

______________________________________

Short chapter I'm sorry take gay