Feathers

CW: Use of swear words, detailed kissing, Alcoholic drinking.

Quackity also spots Wilbur, he blushed slightly, "WILBUR YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Wilbur smiles; "Hello, beautiful~" he runs over to Quackity and kisses him.
He turns dark red. Wilbur puts his hand behind his head to push him in closer as he also poke his tounge in his mouth. Quackity became weak with just that.

Wilbur pulls away and hums, "What brings you all they way here? First time I've seen you out of Las Nevadas." He studders; "I- I- I came to kill you!!" Wilbur smiles; "Awe, why? I thought you loved that kiss?" He turns his head away blushing, "No! You never even told me the results of yesterday..." "Oh you failed, you do have feelings for me~"
Quackity went quite, as Wilbur wraps both of his arms around his waist and kisses his cheek repeatedly. He let him kiss his cheek because all he was trying to do is think about what do/say next.

It stayed that way in comfortable silence.
Quackity sighs, "This... don't tell anybody that we've been doing this okay...?" Wilbur smiles brightly, "Soooo...are we a thing now?" He nods  after a few seconds, Wilbur laughed with joy as he hugs Quackity tightly.

"Hey feathers, let's go to take some shots yeah?" Quackity nods and they walked off to Plhiza's conjoined house.
Philza watched them as they came in with a look of he knows why Quackity is here. A smirk plastered across his face. Wilbur shrugged Philza's look and they went into his room. Quackity sat down on Wilbur's bed and played down as he watched Wilbur walk over to his barrel and pulled out some expensive wine and beer. "Let's get to it now, okay baby feathers?" He blushed slightly before nodding.

The next morning
😳😳😳

Quackity blinks his eyes open but everything is black and he could hardly breathe. He pulls back and looks up to see a shirtless Wilbur Soot.  He blushed and sits up. Wilbur groans abit. Quackity sat there trying to remember what happened last night.

Flashback towards last night:

Wilbur was over drinking himself and completely ignoring Quackity telling him to calm down with the drinks. "Wilbur! Stop!" Quackity exclaimed angerly. "Shut the fuck up flat ass."
"I- hey! IM NOT A FLAT ASS, UGLY ASS!" Wilbur rolls his eyes and continues to drink. Quackity looks away angerly, but soon started crying.
Wilbur noticed and quickly panics, "Q-quackity? What's wrong?! I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean too!"
Quackity shook his head and looks away from him. "Quackity, please, I'm sorry...tell me what's wrong?" There was an awkward silence for five minutes before Quackity spoke; "Sorry... it's-- it's j-just it reminded me of J-j-jschlatt..."
"Quackity please... I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring you bad memories...of your husband..." Quackity wipes his eyes with his sleeves, while Wilbur hugs Quackity tightly to comfort him.

After a few minutes they found themselves cuddling with each other. Quackity felt better being in the arms of someone he loves dearly. "Are you feeling better now, baby feathers...?" Wilbur asked with a soft kind voice. "Yeah, thank you...Wilby..." Wilbur smiles brightly and continues to cuddle him and kisses him on the neck.
"L-lets go to bed...I'm t-tired W-wilby..."
"Aww, but I want to give you love and affection!" He whines, before Quackity spoke softly; "Awe, fine but let's go to bed and then we will continue okay? Also let's give affection but with skin to skin, no sex though..." Wilbur laughed and nods.

Back to the present

Quackity sighs with relief that they didn't have sex yet. YET.
He looks at Wilbur sleeping next to him and he smiles softy but is now sad because now he has to wake up the sleeping prince

______________________________________

Don't kill me I will update soon for now stay on a cliffhanger. 🌺😘