Flowers Burn

CW: Idk y'all are sensitive 😩
(Sorry for not updating in awhile)

" What the fuck Wilbur?! What were you thinking?!" He covers himself with his arms to make sure Wilbur can't see his chest.
"Well, well, I thought you wanted to have sex with me?" Wilbur chuckled while wrapping his arms around him.
"I said I was joking you dumb fuck!"
He responded in anger. Wilbur giggled and leans over to Quackity's neck and starts kissing him on his neck. He flinched as Wilbur landed each kiss on his neck. "Get the fuck away from me!!!" Quackity grunted.

______________________________________

Wilbur ignored Quackity and kept kissing his neck. Quackity hated it but you can't resist when it's the person you like. Or love. Soon enough Quackity started to let out small moans of pleasure.
Wilbur noticed him moaning so soon that he pulled away. He saw Quackity slowly look at him with a confused look on his face. "You said you wanted me to stop." Wilbur simply said. Quackity nodded as he caught his breath.

[If I can remember correctly Quackity is laying down on the ground (outside) and Wilbur is on top of him]

Wilbur smiles and kisses him before getting off him, then pulling out a cigarette. Quackity looks at him still confused and sits up. He lights the cigarette and looks at Quackity. "I'm sorry but I forgot to tell you that this was going to be a short date since I have to go visit my employee."
Quackity blinks, "You mean Ranboo? Isn't he with Technoblade?" Wilbur nods. "Okay so are you going to leave now?" Quackity asked. Wilbur nodded and helped Quackity get up and kisses him before leaving. Quackity sighs and looks around at the flowers all over the field. Love is quite stupid to be honest Quackity thought to himself. He pulls out a match, light's it and throws it at the flowers which soon started burning.

GUYS IM SORRY

Please! COME BACK!

______________________________________
Like I have no motivation these days I hope that goes away soon :(.
Word count: 346