Flower date Part 2

CW: Kissing, middle finger use, talk about $ex, use of swear words.
______________________________________

Quackity finished up eating his croquetas pushing the plate away from him and slumps back on the chair. "Ughhhh, Wilbur...I don't know what you put in those Croquetas but they were very delicious..." Quackity said happily but with a groaning tone to indicate that he was very full. Wilbur chuckled before saying in a deep sexy voice; "Aw, I'm glad you liked it my baby feathers." Quackity blinks and blushed slightly before pulling out the middle finger at him.
All Wilbur did was smile at him for awhile before Wilbur got up from his seat and walks over to Quackity to pick him up. He gently grabs Quackity's legs and with his other arm he wrapped it behind his back and picks him up.
Quackity flinched as Wilbur picked him up and carried him to a bigger field of flowers. He sets Alex down gently on the ground and sat next to him.

"Will, why did you even want to take me out on a date? I bet you only want to have sex with me." He giggles as he sees Wilbur's expression go emotionless. Wilbur wraps his arms around Quackity and forcefully pushed him back onto the ground. Now Quackity is laying down while Wilbur climbs over him. "Yes, I only love you guys for sex. The only thing I think of when I see you is having sex with you." Wilbur said with an annoyed tone. Quackity looks at him with a hurt expression, "Dude, I was joking around...you don't have to get so fed up..." He whimpers.
Wilbur flips him off and starts unbuttoning Quackity's button down shirt. Quackity turns dark red as he noticed what Wilbur was doing, and shoves him away, " What the fuck Wilbur?! What were you thinking?!" He covers himself with his arms to make sure Wilbur can't see his chest.
"Well, well, I thought you wanted to have sex with me?" Wilbur chuckled while wrapping his arms around him.
"I said I was joking you dumb fuck!"
He responded in anger. Wilbur giggled and leans over to Quackity's neck and starts kissing him on his neck. He flinched as Wilbur landed each kiss on his neck. "Get the fuck away from me!!!" Quackity grunted.

______________________________________

Heyyy you can have an update today! Also I am going to be starting a High School AU for a TNT Duo ship! Please read and let me know what you think of it when it comes out!! ❤️🌺

Word count: 431