Bad Nightmares

Creators Note:
Plz vote or let me know in the comments that you like this and want me to continue. 🌺❤️
______________________________________

TW: Mention of $uicide, use of swear words (This is not part of the Lore)

Ranboo was dazed he hasn't been sleeping and he was planning to get some rest but Wilbur Soot came over for work business. The reason he has not been sleeping is because he is afraid to Enderwalk and hurt Tubbo and Michael. Also lately Tubbo has been leaving with Michael to Las Nevadas. They left him. Alone. He hates being alone...

Wilbur paused as he noticed Ranboo was distracted; "Boo? Are you feeling okay?" He snaps out of it and quickly nods, "Yes! Yes! I'm sorry, I'm okay..."
Wilbur stares at him. "I don't think so, your beloved Technoblade said that you have been out of it. You can tell me what is wrong..."
He shakes his head, "It's nothing, really. Its just--" he huffs "Tubbo has been leaving me alone for the past few weeks and I don't think he knows that I hate being alone...I'm scared that I am going to Enderwalk..."

"Ranboo... even if you do go into the Enderwalk stage, you don't have anyone around that you'll hurt--"
"NO, THAT'S NOT WHAT AM AFRAID OF.... Wilbur...when I go into my Enderwalk stage, I am legitimately blind I can't see, I don't know what happens...I am scared that I will put myself in danger." The room went quite for awhile. The silence was uncomfortable. "I'm sorry Ranboo...stay with Technoblade since you are best bud's." Ranboo just nods his head and looks out the window. "Well, I will get going now, please go to sleep as well you look retired as fuck." Wilbur gets up and waves goodbye to Ranboo and walks into the snowy mountains.

After a few hours of walking:

Wilbur spots Quackity then a smile plastered across his face.

______________________________________Sorry :( Not really in the mood anymore but second update later today!!
Word count: 341

______________________________________Sorry :( Not really in the mood anymore but second update later today!! Word count: 341