Bloom

CW: $uiside thoughts.

Ranboo found himself back in the black void, which he called it The Nothing because there was nothing but him. He knows he is dreaming. He hates this dream. Always. Always, an angel to takes his hand and takes him to a blossom trees and flowers on the floor. He knows where this place is...the afterlife. He hates it. Even if it's beautiful. Asking why? Simple, that angel wants him to kill himself, and he will be alone here if he dies. As much as he wants to end the pain, Tubbo, Michael, Philza, most of all Technoblade, they love him and he doesn't want them to miss him.

He waits for the angel, in the meantime he thinks about everyone he loves, all while telling himself that he doesn't deserve them. He wants to die. Die for them.

He hears wings flapping towards him. He looks up to see the shining angel, smiling at him. "Are you ready yet? Want to leave your cruel world? Live a better life in the afterlife, darling?" Ranboo started to cry, but the angel wasn't able to tell what kind of tears. Where they happy? Sad? Disappointed?
Ranboo smiles at the angel and finally spoke; "I thought I was but no, can you take me there agian? Please?" The angel blinks in surprise, and nods her head. He takes her hand and follows her.

He felt warm air touch his cheeks, this made him smile softly. He looks around him to see the cherry blossoms, it's petals falling down as they hit the floor they grow into a flower or another cherry blossom tree. He looks up at the sky to see the beautiful blue and fluffy white clouds.
He was now debating whether he should stay here (aka die in his sleep) or stay with his loving friends and family. He loves this place, it's peaceful, no war, no Dream. But...he couldn't, he would abandon his husband and son. He doesn't want them to live alone.

He looks at the angel, "Yeah, I think I'm not ready. Is that alright?" The angel nods.

He opens his eyes to see a fireplace, he feels something warm next to him. He tilt's his head to see Technoblade, fast asleep. His eyes widen and noticed they both feel asleep on the couch.
He didn't know what to do. He watched him as he slept, a smile plastered on his face. "He looks so innocent while he sleeps." He thought to himself.
______________________________________

In this part of the Lore (that I made up) Ranboo is depressed over everything, but so far the only thing that is making him happy is Technoblade. (No ship in anyway)
Word count: 457