Unhealthy Obsession II

Wilbur got up from the chair and excused himself from Phil, walking outside. He whipped out a lighter and a cigarette. He light's it up and smokes the cigar. Snow suddenly started to fall, Wilbur watched how slowly and gently each snowflake touched the ground. A small smile crept on Wilbur's face. Was snow always this beautiful? It's only been an hour that Tommy left to Quackity, but it was weird, Wilbur thought, why would Quackity want to bond or hang out with him?
Might Tommy be in danger? No, I trust Quackity. I know he wouldn't hurt Tommy--- am I right? He sighs and throws the cigar on the snow, walking down the small set of stairs, heading to Las Nevadas.

--------
[Meanwhile in Las Nevadas]
--------

Tommy was skipping right behind Quackity, both of them just chatting happily about anything they found interesting or amusing.

Tommy changed the topic, "Hey, so, Big Q? Why did you invite me to a picnic and not Wilbur?"

"Oh that's quite simple Tommy, I just wanted to bond with each one of you, so you don't think negative of me."

"I don't really think negative of you king."

Quackity smiles softy, "Good to know, I still think we can bond a little more, yeah?"

"Sure."

They both walked into Quackity's place and head into the gambling room. Don't worry, they won't gamble.
Quickly, Quackity gets a table prepared for both of them and sat Tommy down.

"Would you like anything to eat?" He asked him.

"Well, anything would be okay actually." Tommy answered with a smile.