Information

If you were expecting angst fanfic filled with war trauma Beeduo, then you thought wrong. This fic is the aftermath of the war between Vikings and the DreamXD followers. DreamXD in this fanfic is going to be referred as just XD. Dream and XD are two completely different people and are not related to each other. Dream is the good guy, not XD.

There is some Tw in this fic

-mentions of death (nothing too graphic)

-panic attacks (mild)

there might be more please let me know if I miss any (I'll try to warn you about them in the beginning of chapters

This is platonic fanfic between Ranboo and Tubbo.

Absolutely no minors will be sexualized in this!

Are there romantic relationships in this fic?

Yes, there are though they are not the main focus. Here's a list of some of the relationships you can expect:

-Dnf

-Karlnapity

-Philza and his wife Kristian [ she is referred to as death ] are together in this fic (but that's it, nothing more than the parental to make sure baby dragons don't burn the village to the ground)

Does this take place in the exact universe of How to train your dragon?

No, it does not. Light furies and Night Furies are not on the edge of extinction in fact there is still plenty of them but they have crossed breed so Night-Light Furies do exist

And this fanfiction is not just a simple cop-out and follows the same lines as any of the movies. Oh no, no, no, no, no, silly! I give you trauma in the form of fluff because that's how I roll. >:)

I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions about the book or see spelling mistakes because I'm human, I make them, point them out to me.

! Positive criticism is appreciated !

This fan fic was inspired by @snapp_art_ on tik tok!

Thanks for the inspiration !

I hope you enjoy the book!