An ignorant friend is the best friend

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Shane reached school, the few papers that he had in his backpack were reduced to a mushy white mess, not to mention that he was soaked to the fucking bone.

"I'm definitely not going to class like this... I'll probably have one hella of a cold tomorrow too, thanks dad" he grumbled angrily as he walked around the empty halls, making a sick 'squosh' noise at his every step and leaving wet footprints behind.

'The janitor will clean it anyway' he thought as he pulled out his wallet, thankful that it was waterproof.

He went up to the vending and bought one super warm coffee, he needed to bring his body temperature up desperately, even if just by a few degrees.

As he was walking back outside, Shane saw a nice, fluffy, warm looking coat hanging at a nearby coat hanger. A thought crossed his mind, he looked around before muttering a "Fuck it" and snatching it, throwing his soaked jacked into the thrash, putting on his newly acquired coat.

"So fluffy" he mumbled as he snuggled into it. It was made with synthetic fur but he couldn't care less as long as it kept him from reaching hypothermia until the end of the day. Shane kept wandering aimlessly for about an hour before he decided that becoming a doctor or some shit like that wasn't for him.

"I'll just be a builder or something, it's not like I'm lacking the raw strength" he gloated, stealing a random umbrella and leaving the school to spend the rest of the day doing literally anything but learn.

I headed towards what he basically considered his second home, the arcade. As soon as he walked through the doors, he was greeted by a very familiar face.

"Hey Alex" he waved at him with a smile, catching his attention "Shane!" he ran up to him and they shared their secret handshake, a thing they invented when they were kids and which still used to this day.

"Ok it's you" Shane raised an eyebrow "Who else would it be dumbass?" he shrugged "Just had to make sure you weren't a shape-shifter or shit like that, nothing personal bro" he just punched him in the arm "You're such an idiot" he giggled. 

"What are you doing here anyway? Don't you have school today?" Alex asked confused "And why are you wearing a woman's coat?"

"It's a woman coat?!"he yelled, surprised.

"Well duh! Look at it! No man would wear something so fluffy and extravagant" 

Shane shook his head "Don't pay too much mind to it, I just snatched it at school cuz mine was soaked beyond saving, as for the being in class, I've decided I'll remain an ignorant peasant" he joked.

"Welcome to the club then, we are always open to new members" he said with a giggle.

Alex was the first ever friend Shane had managed to make, the dude was 5 years older than him, so he was about twenty or twenty one , but Shanee couldn't care less, it was his best friend, regardless of age.