New big sister

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU WHAT?!" Bianca shouted while they were on lunch break, catching everyone's attention in the cafeteria "Bianca please, everyone's staring" he whispered, trying to hide his face.

"I don't give a damn if everyone's staring! You dare to ditch me when you promised just yesterday that you would take notes for me you fuck!"

"Oh come on, you know I can't just leave my sister to fend off by herself, bullies can be really harsh even early on in elementary" she gave him a stern look "Dude, it's freaking elementary! What's the worse they can do? Throw her a frog?"

Shane pouted, looking away as he ate his lunch "Oh don't start acting like a little bitch" but when that didn't get a response, she sighed, deciding to take another approach. 

"You can't just leave me alone for three hours to do nothing" she grinned "So I'll come with you" Shane flinched, chocking on his food.

"You *cough* you what?!"

"You heard me, I'm coming along"

"Why?!" she shrugged "I'm bored"

He was at loss of words "You can't come! You're not part of our family!"

"I'm like 99% sure that they wouldn't even bother checking my documents, so if you sneaked me in, no one would notice"

"You-... I-... how-" his mind was not forming coherent sentences from how shocked he was "I'll take your silence as a yes" she chomped down the last few bits of her food, emptying the water bottle to help it go down before standing up.

"Lead the way 'brother'" her grin was far from reassuring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is the dumbest thing I've ever done" Shane mumbled as the two walked towards Angela's school "Then you didn't do many dumb things, 'cuz for me this is child's play" she hummed back, hopping around, excited to have found a good reason to skip school.

Shane shot her a glare "Was that a pun?" she grinned "Maybe?" he just groaned, pulling up his hood "Let's just get this over with"

They soon reached the elementary school, finding it packed with cars and children running around with their parents. Bianca whistled "I didn't know this thing was such a big deal, you should have told me, I would have dressed properly" she joked.

Shane just ignored her, looking around and trying to spot his sister in the crowd. He didn't have to search for long, because he soon managed to spot a small little potato with a pink backpack standing next to the school entrance, nervously looking around.

He smiled, walking towards her. As soon as the two siblings saw each other, they both smiled, Shane waved at her, while Angela ran towards him, tackling her big brother in a hug.