Just a dream... or is it?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although thanks to their late night talk, Shane was able to settle the argument he had had with Bianca, that didn't change that he basically didn't get any sleep at all, since they both had to rush back home and get ready to school.

"How you are up now is beyond me" he grumbled as he nuzzled his head in the make-shift pillow that he was trying to make with his arms, not listening to a word the teacher was saying, like always.

Bianca, on the other hand was wide awake and calmly sketching something on her notebook "I am used to not sleep much, so it doesn't affect me too a lot anyway" Shane smirked at the yawn that occasionally escaped her mouth, proving that she was just try to act tough.

"Want to ditch school and go back to bed?" 

"I wish! My dad put up cameras around the house, he'll notice if I come back early" she mumbled obviously annoyed.

"You are the old one here" he hummed, getting interrupted by a yawn, which was soon followed by a punch "Ouch!" 

"Mind saying that again lil' bitch?" she growled, cracking her knuckles.

"I meant you're the old one as you've lived here longer! Let me finish before punching, jeez! Talk about punch first, ask later" the stinging pain in his arm was pretty intense, Shane made a mental note to never provoke Bianca ever again "The fuck, your mom sure did teach you how to throw a punch" he grumbled as he rubbed the area, gradually making the pain fade. 

"I'm pretty good at fighting I'll admit that" she boasted "Don't feed your ego too much, *yawn* so? Do you have a spot where we can nap in peace or not?" she gave it some thought before snapping her fingers "I know just the place"

Once the class was over, the two friends grabbed their bags and made a beeline for the exit, breathing in the cold hair of the winter, a few snowflakes landing on their heads. Shane shivered a bit at the feeling.

"It's really December huh? Can't wait for the Christmas holidays to come around!" he started following Bianca, and on the way he spotted an empty can, finding an opportunity to keep himself entertained. He started kicking it, being careful not to hit anyone.

"You're just gonna lay around in your bed and be lazy aren't you?"

"You bet your ass I am! That's the point of an holiday!" she rolled her eyes "Technically, the point of an holiday is to be able to spend some time with your loved ones and family, BUT-" she grabbed him by the hoodie, yoinking him away from the sidewalk and into a small graveled path that led inside the forest, making him choke in the process and lose the can he has been kicking around.

"-I'm not one to judge how you decide to spend your time. I understand that your family situation is a bit uhh... complicated" Shane just rolled his eyes, swatting her hand away "You could have just told me to turn, there was no need to strangle me like that" she stuck her tongue out "But it was fun"