Who am I? Who are you?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I... he... what are you talking about? How can I be that-! That thing! You're just delusional, that's what you are! You've edited this over a kid's death recording and now you're accusing me of it?! Are you insane or what!?" that's what he put into words, but in his head he was thinking something completely different.

'What was that? Why does this scene look so familiar? And why did I feel guilt when I watched it? Could... could it be that... no, no there's no way that this thing was even remotely real, I mean, blue wolves? What are they gonna tell me next? That the earth is cubical?'

The lumberjack was just staring at him with a curious look in his eyes, casually playing with the knife in his hand as he listened to Shane's pointless rant.

"See Lucas? He's a liar, he won't admit to it even when the truth is shoved right to his face, let's just kill him now and put an end to this" Sebastian growled angrily.

"In due time boy, first let's make him show his true colors now, shall we?" he stood back up, pulling Bianca so to force her to do the same. She tried to struggle free but the moment a knife was pressed against her neck, she understood that it was better to stand still.

"Hey hey! What are you doing!? Get that away from her!"

"I will, if you turn"

"Turn into what?! Into that wolf?! I don't know how I have to say it to you old man, but I'm not a wolf! Are you fucking blind or just mad?!" the old man just shrugged in response.

"You don't need to shout lad, I can hear perfectly well. You can keep repeating that until you're sick, I'm ok with it. But the question is, are you ok with her paying the price of your stubbornness?" he pressed the knife against her neck, making her wince.

"Stop!! I can't turn into a wolf! I'm just a normal human being! I can't do it! Don't hurt her! I beg you!" he bashed his fists against the glass as hard as he could, his ears hurting from the reverb it caused, but he didn't give a damn.

"I'll give you ten seconds boy, if you don't show your true form by then, well... let's just say that one more girl will 'go missing' in these woods" Shane felt hopeless, what could he do now? Even if he wanted to save Bianca, how could he turn into a wolf when he was just a goddamn simple human being!?

"Please let her go! I-i'll do anything you ask me! Money?! Is that what you want?! I-i'll give you all the money you ne-"

"Ten" Shane felt a shiver run down his spine as he begun counting backwards.

"No, no please, just s-stop for a second ok? W-we can talk this out"

"Nine"

"Y-you don't have to do this! I told you I'm willing to cooperate! So please stop!"

"Eight"

Shane was at a loss of ideas, the old man seemed like an unmovable wall, so he switched to trying to convince Sebastian.