Lunch time

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is your house huh? Not too shabby if I can say" Alex commented as they headed inside "Were you expecting a fucking nuclear bunker filled with weapons for the doomsday event? Much like the one in your house?" Shane replied sarcastically, earning a glare in response "We'll see who will laugh last in the end when that day comes" he scoffed back, offended.

"Ok you two stop fighting!" Angela called, tugging her brother's sleeve "Shane I'm hungry! Can we have bacon?"

"You already had bacon yesterday Angy" she pouted at his answer "But I want bacon!" he just sighed "I'll make some for dinner, how about that?" she pondered the offer for a moment before eagerly nodding "Oki!"

"Go change and put down your backpack, lunch will be ready in 30 minutes" she darted off to her room, disappearing from their sight.

"How do you get her to listen to you so obediently?" Alex asked, quite surprised upon seeing their interaction "I just give her a cookie whenever she does what I say and behaves"

"Like training a dog?" he added with a smirk.

"Like training a do-HEY!" he bursted out laughing "You motherfucker" Shane just threw him a kitchen rag "Don't talk about my sister like that!"

"Fine I won't do it again" he said through wheezes "So what are we having today?" Shane grinned, pulling out a sealed container from the fridge and placing it on the counter "You are eating this shit, me and my sister are eating some pasta"

He picked it up the container, inspecting it's content closely without opening it "What's this?" he asked, Shane just shrugged "Your guess is as good as mine dude" 

"It's chicken with veggies" Angela answered, walking back in the kitchen, now dressed in normal clothes "That is chicken and veggies? How do you know?" Shane asked back, to him it looked more like a steak with some coal around it.

"I watched father cook it"

"Ah, that explains it" he let out a small chuckle.

Alex frowned a bit when he noticed that Angela called her dad 'Father'. He leaned over towards Shane and whispered "Why did she say Father? Doesn't she like her dad?" he froze for a moment, quickly recomposing himself.

"Uhh Angy, could you go in my room and grab my lighter please?" she stared at him for a moment, crossing her arms "So you can smoke again behind my back? Nu-uh!" he snickered.

"So I can light the stove you dumb dumb" he answered blankly "The spark is broken, remember?" 

"Oh right... ok fine but you better not smoke again later or I'll be mad!" and with that, she left.

"So?" Alex asked as Shane sighed, starting to explain "She never called them mom or dad... not even once... she used to call me dada but... I made her switch it to big bro"