Fuck teachers

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why am I here again?' Shane asked himself as he blankly stared at the blackboard while the teacher explained some subject that he clearly wouldn't have an actual use in real life, yawning and fighting against his falling eyelids in order to stay awake. 

His idea was to remain at home saying that he was sick or something, but his dad didn't buy it and kicked him out first thing in the morning.

'How much longer do I have to endure this torture?' he gave a quick look at the clock hung on the wall, it read 9:35 am, which made him groan.

'Why does time move so fucking slow at school!?'

He had tried to skip classes again, but since this time he managed to arrive in time, even though he walked really, and I mean reeealllyy slow. The teacher just dragged him in before he had time to flee, and now he's stuck listening to this boring lesson. 

'Why did I enroll in this school anyway? I hate studying' 

Then he remembered why, his parents.

They wanted him to become someone with a bright future and career, hence why they kept pushing him to study more.

It's not because they cared about their son or his future, no no. It was just because they wanted him to support them financially when they wouldn't be able to work anymore. This way, they could live an easy, layed down life, without ever worrying about money.

"Those bastards" he mumbled.

"Shane Williams!" the teacher called, startling him awake. He might have dozed off for a bit, because the writings on the board were completely different from the ones he previously recalled.

"What did you just call me?!" the whole class was staring at him.

'Just my luck'

"N-nothing prof, I didn't say anything" he muttered out. 

"Oh is that so? Then why don't you answer the question I just posed to the class? If you give me the wrong answer, everyone gets extra homework" 

The stares from his classmates immediately turned from curious to angry, some were actively glaring at him. He even saw a few buffed guys, who are probably bullies, drag their finger across their neck, like to say 'Get it right or we'll kill you'

Shane took in a shaky breath, trying to calm his nerves. Alex taught him how to fight a little, and he does work out pretty often, but Shane knew he still wouldn't stand a chance against those gorillas! They would wipe the floor with him.

"W-what's the question again?" the teacher grinned "What's the only animal that can fly even though it doesn't have feathers?"

'Of course, it's a biology class, why was I hoping in an easy question?'

"I'll give you two tries since I'm feeling generous today"

'You're not feeling generous, you just love to see me suffer' he thought with a frown, clenching his fists in anger. He gave it some thought before giving an answer.