The party

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did I agree to this?" Shane kept scolding himself throughout the whole drive to the party for not seeing Angela's scheme, which caused him to end up giving a lift to three more of her friends who were also going there.

When he returned home from school, he grabbed the car keys and told her to jump in, she did and soon after gave him an address. Shane thought it was the party's address. Nope, it was the one of a friend who needed a ride.

She then did it again and again, for a total of 3 times! 

Three! Freaking! Times! She fooled him three times!

After which, she finally gave him the right address and they were currently heading towards it now, and, cherry ontop, because Shane was frustrated, he kept hitting the side of the sidewalk with the tires, giving the pedestrians quite a scare.

"Brother are you sure you're trying to get us there alive? No because it looks like you're giving it your all to make a tire pop" she commented as her friends laughed in the back seats.

"Angy" 

"Yez?"

"If you don't want me to turn all of your pink, flashy pop barbies into emo barbies, you better shut the fuck up and sit your ass down before we crash into something" he growled.

"Ok ok fine jeez! I can't even joke a little with you!" she said with a pout as she sat back down "And put on your seat belt!" 

"Gne gne gne" she mocked as she did what he said "Why are you so mad anyway? It's just a couple more stops" he shot her a glare "Yeah but guess who will have to pay for the gas!?"

Moment of silence.

"You?" she said with a forced smile "YEAH ME YOU LITTLE GREMLIN! AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MONEY FOR A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR! FUCKING HELL!" the whole car gasped.

"He said the F word!" one of her friend whispered. Shen just groaned, he was far too pissed for this. He just turned into a swearing mess whenever he got angry, that's why he usually tried to get away from Angela in those moments, but he couldn't now, all he could do was try his best to keep his mouth shut.

He somehow managed to hold it together until they arrived at the party, finding several more cars parked around, as well as many parents accompanying their kids inside. 

'Hold it. Hooold it in...' he thought as he went inside, greeting the parents and introducing Angela before making a smooth escape through the backdoor and in the backyard to smoke a cigarette. 

He was trying to stop, but, as we all know, old habits die hard, especially when you're stressed. He dug his hand inside his jeans, fishing out the almost empty pack he had kept, putting a cigarette in his mouth as we tried to grab the lighter so to light it. Spouting curses throughout the whole process.

"Fucking dumbass fucking narrow-assed road and fucking old rags fucking crossing the motherfucking road at the fucking wrong time and giving me a fucking heart attack, fuckin-"