A trip to the hospital

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the door began to open, Shane got shoved in one of the stalls by Bianca before he had the time to react. Although he was thankful for that, because as soon as he realized what was happening, his body froze.

'Damn, how many time does Bianca have to save my ass? At this rate I will end up owing her so much shit that I'd go bankrupt' he thought with a smile as he pulled up his feet, so they couldn't see that there was someone in the stall. Not forgetting to lock it of course.

"Well well well, look who it is now" one of the girls said in a smug tone "What is a whore doing in the girl's bathroom at school? Shouldn't you use the one at the gas station a mile down the road?" Shane was shocked upon hearing this.

"Yeah sorry about that, your boyfriend told me he would pick me up an hour ago and bring me there but apparently he stood me up for your best friend" Bianca shot back, earning an offended gasp from the girls.

"How dare you! You bitch! Stay away from my boyfriend!" 

"It's not my fault he eyes the butt of every girl that goes past him, I'm pretty sure he slept with quite a few too" she teased.

'Jeez, and here I thought I was savage with my insults, she's totally on another level' he thought with a smirk. 

He then heard a loud smack, followed by silence.

"That's what you get, bitch" one of the girls panted "Do you call that a slap?" another smack followed, although this one was louder "This is a slap!"

Shane could hear the girls cry out in pain "You whore! I'll tell my boyfriend!"

"Go, tell him I said hi" he could practically hear her grin. 

There was sound of footsteps, hopefully they were leaving now.

"Oh and one more thing" he some shuffling "This hoodie really does suit your shitty look, did you get it from your mother's closet?" the girls laughed. He didn't know why, but Shane suddenly felt the atmosphere change.

"Hey little bitches..." Bianca called, her voice more of a growl rather than actual words "You can call me whatever the fuck you want, spread as many rumor as your rotten mind can come up with..." 

Shane jumped as he heard a loud smash and the sound of something fall to the floor and shatter "But don't you ever dare to insult my mother, otherwise, we are gonna have a problem" he heard some steps "Did I make myself clear?"

She didn't get an answer, just a group of screaming girls running out of the bathroom, possibly scared beyond their mind. Serves them right.

Shane let out a heartfelt laugh as soon as he was sure they were gone.

WARNING: BLOOD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------