Kidnapper

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok class, today we are going to talk about the moon and all it's peculiarities, be ready to take notes because this will be on your final exam" a round of groan rose from the back row "Yeah yeah quit your whining and take out your books" the teacher turned around and started to draw on the blackboard "Now, If we'd to talk about the moon, I could go on for literal weeks, but for your sanity's sake, I'll just speak about a few peculiar events that happened over the years. For example, three years ago, the moon happened to go dark for an unsettling long period of time, longer than what it was supposed to do normally. The scientist thing this ma-" Shane wasn't listening to a word, he was too focused on reading and re-reading the email he received earlier that morning, still in shock.

Shane.

That's how you call yourself now right? How dare you! How dare you stand next to her after what you've done?! You monster! I saw you put her in danger last time with that school fire, I'm not going to allow it again, I'm done waiting. I'm done standing around.

Come to the place where it all begun, or else I force you to come.

Sebastian.

Bianca wasn't there to help him today, she got sick from running and sweating in the freezing weather when she brought him to the hospital, so she was home resting. Shane groaned at the thought, she really did chose the worse day possible to be absent.

And he would get sick too soon if he didn't stop the cold sweat that was basically dripping down his face, he was literally drenched due to the tension and fear. What did this Sebastian person mean? Who is he? And what the hell does he want from him? There were so many questions swirling up in his head and so little answers that it begun to make him feel dizzy.

Once the lesson was over, he decided to go to back home and wait for Alex to clock off from work, to which point he would go and bother the fuck out of him until he agreed to help. Not that it would take much persuasion anyway, he loved getting himself into trouble, especially if it involved something fishy. It was the most doable and frankly less impulsive plan he could come up with, and Shane was pretty satisfied about it, even though all that thinking gave him a headache. But on his way home, the shadowy figure payed him another visit.

'Well now Shaney, looks like you're running out of time' it said with a laugh 'What do you plan to do?'

"First of, I want you to fuck off. Second, I'll talk with Alex and come up with a solution" the figure rolled it's eyes, following him by foot, even though Shane was pretty certain it didn't even need to walk. 

'Sure, that may work. That weird friend of yours is smart when he gets his brains into it, but are you sure you want him to find out?'

"Find out? Find out about what?"

'Your past silly' it said with a glee.

"I have nothing to hide, mine is a past of a normal, antisocial kid, nothing more nothing less" he responded sternly avoiding eye contact with the thing. He felt relieved when he saw his house in the distance, this headache was really giving him a hard time, add to it the weird-ass shadow demon or whatever the fuck that thing was, and his head felt like it was about to explode.