It's a fake, it has to be

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane couldn't believe his eyes, he couldn't mutter a single word or move a single muscle as that matter. All he could do was stare, mouth agape, at the large screens on the walls as he watched a large blue-furred wolf murder a kid. But that's not what had unsettled him the most. What unsettled him was that the kid looked a lot like his younger self, not only that, his voice was also identical. 

"W-wha... what is this?! This has to be a fake! Why are you showing me a footage that's clearly been edited!?" he shouted as Sebastian kept an impassible expression, almost like he was expecting a different reaction from him.

"Oh really? Edited?" he chuckled "I wouldn't expect you out of all people to pull out such a flimsy excuse" he started pacing around Shane's glass cage "Or is it that perhaps you have no honor? Maybe you don't even regret doing it, do you?" he grinned "You never had the face of someone who regretted murder to be fair"

Shane at this point was completely lost, he didn't know if the kidnapper was talking about the wolf or about him, but one thing was clear.

'This fucker has gone completely insane' he thought with fear 'He shows me a footage with a fucking edited wolf in it and expects me to believe it's real? Yeah in your dreams psycho'

"Listen you fuck, I don't know what else you want from me, I did what you wanted, I came here, just like you asked, I let you trap me and I even watched your fucking poorly-photoshopped video. I did my part, now let my sister go" he was trying his harder not to seethe out his anger while talking, so to not worsen the situation even further.

Sebastian's smile suddenly fell.

"Done your part? DONE YOUR PART!?" he slammed his fists against the glass, the reverb noise caused by it making Shane flinch and cover his ears as a reaction.

"You have done fucking nothing you beast! All you've done has been causing pain to-"

"Enough Sebastian!" a third voice called, catching both boys off guard as they turned towards it, seeing an old lumberjack walk in from a side door "Didn't I tell you to wait before putting your plan into act? Why did you decide to act by yourself?" his voice was calm and composed, but most importantly, it was warm, soft, like a caring father's.

Shane noticed that Sebastian clenched his fists as the old dude talked, his head hung low in shame, almost like... he was getting scolded.

"I'm sorry Lucas it's just that... after the fire I-"

"You got upset and tired of waiting, yeah I figured this much" he finished for him "But you won't manage to get anything out of him like that, didn't I teach you better? A beast-" he grinned, reaching out and pulling something from behind the door, Shane's heart dropping at the sight.

"-must be trained by using something they love as prize" he said as he dragged Bianca inside the room by the arm, she was trying to fight back, but due to her fever and the size of the guy, she was clearly no match for him.