Silent scream

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane's parents were not happy to receive a call that informed them about what happened at Angela's school. Even less so when they learned that Shane went on the Parent's children encounter on their steed.

"What in the world were you thinking?! You could have gotten yourself killed!" his mother scolded as they all sat in the living room. Well, all of them minus Angela, who has been grounded in her room for the time being.

'That's so unfair, she didn't do anything, all of this was my idea, not hers' he thought as he stared at the carpet in front of him, preferring that to his parent's angry gaze. Not that he was scared of them of course, but he was 99% sure that if they were to meet eyes he would end up beating the shit out of them out of anger.

As their rambling went on, Shane's mind wondered elsewhere, asking questions that only now that everything was over, started forming in his mind.

'Now that I think about it, how did that fire even start? And how did it become so big in such a short time?' he frowned 'A parent might have dropped a match a little too close to a bush... but that doesn't explain how it managed to spread so quickly... unless-'

"SHANE!" he jumped, looking up and seeing both of his parents on his face "Are you even listening?! We are talking to you young man!" he sighed, annoyingly nodding, they weren't even worth his words, so he limited to nodding or shaking his head. 

"You are grounded for one, no two weeks! No phone, no computer, no nothing! Just studying and school" his father ordered. Shane was really struggling to hold back the urge to punt that old man, but he somehow managed to keep his cool. 

'As long as they don't do anything to Angela I can bear with it' he thought with a small smile.

"What's so funny huh?! Do you think this is a joke!?"

"You are the joke" he mumbled under his breath, unfortunately for him, they heard him, resulting in him getting slapped "Don't you dare talk back to your mother like that! I didn't raise you like this!" Shane just remained quiet.

"It's that bitch, isn't it? Ever since she arrived you've been acting off! Skipping classes, not studying, even ending up in detention!" Shane's father placed a hand on her shoulder "I think that's enou-" but she shook him off.

"No! No it's not enough! I won't stand for this anymore!" she turned towards her son "I've had enough of your rebellious stage Shane! Either you pull your shit together and get back to study seriously or I'll send Angela to a fucking orphanage!"

Her voice echoed throughout the whole house, taking several seconds before silence returned to reign, but that silence was short-lived, for her words were the last straw that Shane needed to burst.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!! NO FUCKING RIGHT!!" he snapped "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON DAD, NOT HER! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO GO THROUGH WITH THE PREGNANCY, NOT HER! AND YOU ARE THE FUCKING ONE WHO DECIDED TO KEEP IT A SECRET UNTIL THE VERY END! NOT! FUCKING! HER!"