The shadow

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they got to Alex's house... and after Bianca put down the knives she yoinked from his kitchen, with the promise of not trying to murder him... yet. Then and only then, Alex did came out from his bunker to talk.

"Ahem... so, what happened? Why did you send me such a frantic text? I assume the thing you wanted to tell me wasn't the fact that you became a couple, right?" 

Shane let out a groan "No, no we didn't" he cringed "This might take a while, mind if we sit first?"

"Sure! I'll go grab some chips for the show"

"Don't push your luck Alex, I don't need a weapon to kill you" Bianca warned "Heh... sorry" they all sat down in the living room and Shane started telling them the whole story.

"Well... to sum it up a bit, I've been seeing this weird shadow in my nightmares, it doesn't have a set form or shape, sometimes it looks like an animal, others like person. But whenever I see it, well... I know I'm up for a really, really bad nightmare. It shows me what it calls 'memories' but I can't recall even one of those" Alex was listening carefully to his friend's words, as well as paying attention to his body language, which showed that he was very tense.

"I see two children play, one has my face and... I don't know the other one, but it's called Sebastian apparently" 

"That's the name you were mumbling in your sleep, wasn't it?" Shane nodded "I asked my dad about it, since in the dream we looked pretty young, but he told me I never had a friend called Sebastian, so I assumed it was probably an imaginary friend or something" his voice was starting to tremble a bit, so Bianca took one of his hands, stroking it gently with her thumb.

"Well... today I saw it in real life... not in a dream, but in the real world. I was so scared that I almost fell down the tree-house" he stopped to drink some water, feeling his throat become very dry, making it hard to speak "Luckily Bianca caught me in time and saved me. We then went to the hospital and they told me the bleeding was d-due to stress"

"Hang on, bleeding? What bleeding?!" Alex blurted out, now worried.

"Before almost falling to his death, his head started hurting and he bled from his eyes and nose" Bianca explained, gently tugging his arm so to catch Shane's attention "Shane, answer this. By any chance, did you see me as well when that black shadow was there?" her question caught him off guard and he had to ponder for a moment, recalling what happened.

"You know... now that I think about it... no" he met her eyes "No I didn't see you... where were you?"

"I was right next to you Shane, I was trying to stop you from backing away. I think that shadow figure took over my appearance, and by that, I mean that the reason you didn't see me was because, in your eyes, I was the shadowy figure approaching you" Shane flinched "B-but why? I would never associate you to that horrible thing!" Bianca smiled, feeling flattered "I have no idea, the brain can act in weird ways sometimes"