The cabin

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You sure this is the right direction? We've been *cough* walking aimlessly for an hour now" Bianca asked as she and Alex followed Shane into the woods, his uncertain and hesitant steps not really making the whole ordeal reassuring.

"I'm sure! When I was hypnotized I saw a few signs with the name of this town, so the cabin must be somewhere around these woods"

"First of, these woods are ginormous, it could take us literal days to find that place without a map. Second, didn't you say you only moved here recently? I know you lived close by for three years or so, since we often played together, but you used to tell me you lived your childhood in another city. How do you have memories of this place from your childhood then?" Alex pointed out.

Shane's last few years have been quite messy. Up until he was 13, he remembers living in another town, the one his parents often talk about, far away from here. Around when he was 13, they moved closer to where they currently live, that's when he met Alex. And then they moved again this year so he was closer to his new school. It was such a messy timeline of events that it made Shane feel slightly dizzy.

"I-i don't know and honestly don't wanna think about it at the moment, all I want to do is find Angela and make sure she's safe... she must be so scared" he clenched his fists, his fingers had gone numb by now due to him not wearing mittens, but he didn't care, as long as his body would keep going, so will he.

He felt a warm hand wrap around his freezing one "I know you're worried for her, but going around without a clue of where we are headed it's not going to help Shane. We need a plan, and we need to know which way to go before we can even put it in act-" she got interrupted by Shane's ringtone. He scrambled to get a hold of the phone, only to take a sharp breath in as he read Angela's number on the display

"It's him! It's Sebastian!" he said in an angry and slightly panicked voice. Alex took the phone and answered.

"OI DICKHEAD! TELL US WHERE YOU ARE SO WE CAN COME WHOOP YO ASS!" he growled, a low laugh echoing on the line as a response "I see you've brought reinforcement Shane, but that's not gonna help you anyway" Shane felt an unsettling sense of dread at his words.

"You better hurry up and get here, I'm getting bored of waiting" Sebastian hummed, Shane quickly taking back his phone to talk "I-i'm trying! I c-can't find the cabin! Please don't hurt Angela, I beg you!"

"Oh I'm not going to hurt her, you did more than enough damage by yourself" he seethed "But fine, I guess your navigation sense has gotten a lot worse since then" he heard a ping "There, now hurry up and come, I don't have all day" the call was cut as Sebastian hung up. Once Shane checked his phone, he found a new email with inside a series of numbers. 

"They don't make any sense" he mumbled desperately.

"No they do, they are coordinates, latitude and longitude" Bianca said back, her voice sounding a bit raspy "Considering that both numbers are higher than where we currently are at, we *cough* must go north-west"