02 - [New Encounter]

Claire got into a new life, that's when she turned 14 years old and going to her brother's school to feel how's teen life are.

"Quick! I have to use this bathroom now!" Claire's brother, Jay Park Jong Seong shouted at Claire.

"Can you just wait for a while?! I'm going to my new school today." Claire shouted back.

"That's my school." Jay didn't want to lose with her younger sister.

"Enough. Claire, please shower a little faster. Jay, please wait for a while. Your sister is using the bathroom first. If you want to use it first, you should have woken up earlier." said Mrs. Park while preparing breakfast for both of her children's.

"Why you have to go school with me?" Jay said while looking at Claire.

"That's not your problem." Claire take a sip of a milk.

"Jay, I hope you can take care of your sister when you two in the school later. Your sister is still new to the school." said Mrs. Park.

"Why would I?" Jay take the bread aggressively looking at Claire.

Claire just give disgusting expressions as response.

That's how the Park siblings just argue with each other... but both of them actually truly love each other.

"Claire!!" Guinn Myah , her best friend since childhood called her while waving hands.

"What class did you get?" ask Guinn in excited.

"Ugh... This?" Claire showed the paper to Guinn.

"We're in the same class!!!" Guinn shout in happy and hugged Claire.

"That's cool." Claire go into the class.

"Wait, why don't you give my hug back??" Guinn followed Claire into the class.

Jake POV

"Finally, I have a place that I can expands my knowledge." said Jake while about sitting on his chair.

He start to study the books that he bought a few days ago even though he know that today won't be have any classes since it's the first day they have school.

Suddenly, a girl approach him.

"Hey, is this place is still vacant?"

"Ah, yes." He continue looking at his book and he founds something familiar.

He look at the girl again. That when he realizes that...

was the girl who saved him on his way to the skateboard competition 2 years ago, Claire.

"Claire..? " Jake try to start conversations with her.

"How do you know my name?" Claire looks confused.

"Don't you remember me? You once saved me." Jake said.

"Sorry, I don't know you."

"Well.. If that is the case, my name is Jake.." Jake smile at her.

Claire just smile and go to Guinn.

Honestly, Jake feels a bit sad.

"I see..this is so interesting?" Guinn said while eating the chips.

"What?" Claire confused.

"Don't you really know him?" asks Guinn.

Claire shakes her head.

"Not at all??!!"

Claire shakes her head aggressively.

"Well, he's becoming a popular boy since he was young because he's a skateboard player. And he's handsome, smart, rich, kind, and many people like him. That's so weird that you don't know him. At least once in your life, you should have meet him." Guinn said.

"Oh."

"What was that?" Guinn look at Claire.

Claire just give her poker face.

"You're making me wanna choke you so much!!" Guinn said while eating her chips.

"I bet, my brother would choke you first."

"Well, you should have give him some response just now... But you! Just ignore him like that" Guinn feel a bit angry.

"Who's cares? He didn't know who is Claire Park right? Not every one can be friends with me." Claire look at Jake with full of ill intentions.

"What.. What are you going to do with him?" Guinn look at Claire in shock.

" I'm not going to do anything to him if he didn't interfere in my business..." Claire just staring at Jake from afar.

"Chill girl...." Guinn try to calm down her.