18 - [Purpose]

"Remember, that day I said I wanted to hang out with you?" Ni-Ki said.

"Oh... Yeah." Claire said without looking at him.

Ni-Ki just smile.

"I'll take you to somewhere your vibes." Ni-Ki said while smiling.

"Huh?" Claire confused but she just followed him.

They arrived at neon indoor amusement park.

"Woah, how come I didn't know these kind of place existed?" Claire look around and in awe looking at it.

"Of course. " Ni-Ki said in arrogant and proudly way.

"Wait, there's a real car..? " Claire got shocked seeing two real car in front of her.

"Yeah, racing." Ni-Ki said and looking at Claire while grin.

"Ah......."

"Wanna race? Who lost get to fulfill the winners quest." Ni-Ki offered a race.

Claire didn't react anything.

"Why? You afraid of it-?"

"No! I'm just don't know how to drive the real car but it doesn't matter as we play it in the game." Claire smile and slide her shirt sleeves and get into the car.

Ni-Ki just followed her into each other car.

"I just like these kind of atmosphere.. It suits me as expected of him."

"Ni-Ki, I'll surely win this race." Claire look at Ni-Ki in the other car.

"I'm looking forward to it." Ni-Ki just smile and they start to race.

The car racing things is kind of 3D things like that so it was same to the real car in real life but just they race it in the game.

"Even I don't know how to drive, don't estimate me because I learn it from driving game though!"  Claire said proudly.

"Game isn't same.." Ni-Ki said in slow tone.

"Whatever! Hey! Why did you-" Claire get angry when Ni-Ki purposely make Claire's car get surrounded by his car.

"You better give up now." Ni-Ki said to Claire.

Even though Claire know it's impossible to win over him but she's not afraid at all.

"Maybe I should said to you?" Claire sprint the car when Ni-Ki wasn't pay attention to her car.

However, Ni-Ki still can catch up with her.

"I won't let you win today.." Claire thought.

Ni-Ki have the chance to win the race but he purposely let Claire win.

"Woohoo! I win! Look! How arrogant you just noe!" Claire said in excited.

"Okay okay, I lost. Tell me what is your wish." Ni-Ki said as he being tolerant.

Claire stop being excited and she started to say.

"Let's break up."

Ni-Ki is in shocked when he heard that.

"No! That's exceptional!" Ni-Ki shouted at her.

"Oh okay, I'm just kidding." Claire just laughing while teasing him.

Ni-Ki become confused.

"What did she thinking.." Ni-Ki thought.

After that, they planned to eat something as Claire said she want to eat as the quest of the race earlier.

As they take a seat at a restaurant, suddenly a figure seems similar to Claire.

"Jake..?!"

Jake and Yeonseo are planning to watch a movie at the cinema in that indoor amusement park.

Yeonseo realise that Claire and Ni-Ki is there too so she went to them.

"Claire, Ni-Ki..?" Yeonseo act like she shocked when seeing them even she already know it before.

"Oh.. There's Jake too." Ni-Ki said.

"Yeah, we're going to watch the new released movie." Yeonseo said while she hold Jake's hand and Jake didn't move at all and let her hold.

Claire seems to be pissed off.

"So, it's true that Claire and you actually a couple." Yeonseo seems want mock her.

"Yeah-"

"So what? Does it concerned you?" Claire stand up and look at Yeonseo in close distance.

"No, not at all. I already have Jake." Yeonseo smile brightly.

"What an unpleasant eyesight. Let's eat somewhere else. I lost my appetite." Claire take a glance on Jake and leave alone Ni-Ki there.

"Let's meet again, Jake." Ni-Ki said to Jake before leave.

Jake immediately let go of Yeonseo's hands.

"Ah- I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable- I just want to let her know her place." Yeonseo said in pitiful face.

"Let's go." Jake said and leave Yeonseo.

"Huh.. Everyone is just same. Liar." Claire walks out the place.