17 - [Ignore]

Because the schools already end, everyone is going back to home.

Claire just want to talk with Jake for a while but when she already found him, she saw Jake with Eunri.

"What an annoying!" Claire pissed off whenever she saw Eunri.

Claire walks quickly passing Jake and Eunri in angry way.

"Hahah, she must be in a bad mood today." Eunri said.

Jake doesn't say anything and leave her alone there.

"Jake..!?" Eunri called him but he just ignored.

"Claire..! You always get in my way!!" Eunri clenched her fists in aggressive way.

Claire saw Jake walking out from the school gate's. Claire running toward him.

"Jake!" Claire shouted but he didn't respond at all.

"Jake!" Claire shouted again and tapped his shoulder.

"What do you want?" Jake said without looking at Claire and step back when she tapped his shoulder.

"Are you free this weekend? I thought since exam is around the corner, I wanted to go somewhere before start study."

"No, I'm not free. I have a movie date with Yeonseo." Jake walk away and leave her.

Claire just doesn't know what to say when he said that.

"I thought you would said yes.. I thought I'm the only friend you have.. "

Claire feels a bit sad and feels like betrayed and go home after that.

"Jay?" Claire open the door and get into the house but nobody respond to her.

"Yo.. Jay? Where are you?" Claire keeps finding her brother.

"Could it be he get lost in his own house? But this house isn't big like a castle at all, it's impossible."

Claire saw a figure and thought it was Jay. But when the guy turn around, it wasn't Jay.

"What the hell you doing in my house?!" Claire shouting as she's shocked.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. Your brother is in the bathroom." Heeseung said.

Claire relieved after hear that, scared that his brother went missing without a clue and might be kidnapped.

"Geez, I was so panicked when I didn't see Jay." Claire pull the chair in the kitchen and sit.

"How could he gone missing? Who want to kidnapped him?" Heeseung said.

"No one will. Your handsome brother is here." Jay walk downs the stairs with his hair is still wet and he just wearing a white non sleeves shirt with short pants.

"So annoying~~~" Claire said in a singing tone and go into her room.

Meanwhile, Heeseung just laughing while looking at both of the siblings.

"Sorry, she's just like that." Jay said while laughing.

"It's nice to have such a great younger sister." Heeseung said and smile.

"Huh, I'm so bored. Guinn is still busy with her study and Jake have a movie date with Yeonseo. Arghhhhh!" Claire bury her face onto her pillow on her bed.

"Jake! Ugh!" She shout in angry.

She start to punch the pillow for few times because she's angry.

"I'm so pissed off!!" Claire throw the pillow.

Claire take the polaroid they took together and throw it.

"How could you hanging out with other girls than me?!" Claire said.

"Wait what?" Claire just realise something.

"Why do I care with whom he is going out with..? Ugh!! Why would I care about him?!" Claire said in angry way again.

Suddenly, an egg was being thrown by someone to Claire's room window.

"Oh my god! My goddamn window! Who the fuck did this-" Claire go to the window and saw NI-KI standing in the middle of the backyard.

"I swear to God, this bitch is so troublesome." Claire mumble to herself.

"What do you want?!" Claire asks.

"I know you're bored. Let's go hangout." Ni-Ki said.

"Why should I go hangout with you? I'm busy!" Claire said.

"I don't think so. I heard everything what you said just now in your room."

"Are you stalking me?!" Claire asks about to throw a water bottle.

"Hey, even though I just passed by your front house, I can still hear you!" Ni-Ki said.

"Anyways, shouldn't couples should have hangout time together?" Ni-Ki said and he smirk.

Claire doesn't say anything and just pissed off and get down to go with Ni-Ki.

"Jay, I'm going out now."

"Okay, don't be late. Take care." Jay said while writing his assignment.

Claire get out from the house and go to Ni-Ki.

She glared at him but he just smile brightly.

"This moth*rf*cker." Claire just rolled her eyes and walk away. Ni-Ki just followed her.