08 - [Someone]

Since that day, Jake and Claire never talked to each other again.

"You're early today. Do you have something to do or what?" Jay confused seeing his younger sister wake up early in the morning even it's weekend.

"Nah, is it wrong? Do I disturb you? No right." Claire walks into the bathroom.

"No.. It's just a little bit strange to see you like that. " Jay continue doing the breakfast.

Claire start brushing her teeth and after that she look into the mirror. She sighs.

"I don't know why.. I feel so lonely these days. There aren't much fun things to do at school." She bite her lips while thinking.

"Maybe if Jake is there, that would be fun!"

"Wait... Why do I mention him? Do I missed him or what? This is so insane. But honestly, since he give me the memo thing, I feel so lonely." She look down at the sink.

"Uhm? I thought mom already cook." Claire asks.

"No, mom and dad didn't come home yesterday." Jay give the food to Claire.

Silence.

"Holy crap! This is so good! I didn't know that my bro is really good at cooking!" Claire shout.

"Jeez, just eat quietly." Jay try to hides his proud feelings and just giving a wide smile.

"By the way, thanks for the breakfast tho. I should've the one who should do that..." Claire said.

"Nah, it's no big deal. Moreover, I like cooking." Jay said.

"Well, are you planning to go to anywhere today?" Claire asks.

"Maybe? I don't know but I'm sure I'm going to hangout with Heeseung and Sunghoon." Jay said.

"Heeseung? Hmm.. Isn't he that guy who always singing in the call when they have a group call or what?" Claire thought to herself.

"Can I go with you?" Claire asks.

"Are you sure? Can you bear those two?" Jay asks.

"Mhmm, what do you mean by that? I'm good with that." Claire said.

Jay and Claire get on the Jay's car and they went to a shopping complex.

"Huh, what's that? New girlfriend?" Sunghoon joking with Jay.

"Bruh, it's my lil sis." Jay said.

"Who knows?" All of them just laughing each other.

But.. Meanwhile Claire.. look at Heeseung and he smile to her.

"What the f-"

They went inside and wandering around the mall to see what they want to buy. Then, they stopped at some random shop that looks aesthetic.