09 - [Emergency]

It's been 2 years since they didn't talk to each other. Even they were in the same team that was made by teacher, they just use some face expression.

Claire always hangout with her brother's friends and hangouts with Guinn and Jungwon too. She would do many things that entertained her a lot.

And Jake, YeonSeo keeps coming to him every single days as if he's her boyfriend. Jake is the top students in the school. He always busy studying and don't always go hangout.

Until that one day, Claire fell off in the pool at school. And moreover, she can't swim at all. No one want to help her since Jungwon and Guinn is helping teacher at teacher room. So Jake went to save her.

After being save, Jake found out that Claire didn't breathe. Jake was panick and he have to do the CPR by himself.

He kissed her.

For the very first time.

It was his first kiss ever, but it didn't included because he's just saving people.

Claire started to breathe and see Jake in front of her. She looks very shock.

"Why are you-" Claire said but suddenly she remembers that she can't talk to him.

Both of them is changing their wet clothes into a new suit.

-

They sit on the swing at the school garden.

"Are... You okay?" Jake asks.

"Yeah..."

"How did you can fall into the pool?" Jake asks.

"I was playing something and my shoes slips and... I fell into the pool.." Claire said.

"Inattention, childish, distraction." Jake said.

"Hey, what do you mean by that?" Claire said while about to hit Jake.

"It's a been long time we didn't argue with each other." Jake said and turn his head down.

"Yea, it's too long and I missed..... You a lot." Claire said.

"You miss me??" Jake shock to hear it.

"Well, you're my no 1 problem, of course." Both of them laughing.

"Why did you save me?" Claire asks while plucking some plants around her since her hand can't sit quietly.

"If it wasn't for your careless, you won't be fell into it right?" Jake asks while staring into Claire's eyes.

"You want to blame it on me? Who asks you to save me, lol?" Claire said.

"If I didn't save you, you would be dead corpse now."

"Eh, wait. I just found out that since we didn't talk for any these years, you improved a lot." Claire said while looking at Jake.

"What do you mean? My study always be A plus. It's always the same." Jake said.

"I mean the way you talk.. Hm, anyways thank you for saving me..." Claire said while turn her head down didn't want to see Jake.

"Your welcome."

"Wait........... Did you just kissed me?"

"It's emergency... So I had to." Jake said.

"That is CRAZY!!!!" Claire shouting at Jake.

"Here we go again...." Jake said and sigh heavily.