04 - [Accept]

Mrs. Park look at both of her children. She sighs heavily.

"Claire.... Jay... " She call them slowly.

Both of them turned their head up.

"You guys shouldn't arguing and fighting with each other. I don't want to see things like this happen next time."

"But he's the one who start-"

"No but! How could you disrespect him like that? In a public place? Don't you feel shame? He's your brother, Claire." Mrs. Park said.

Both of them is quiet.

"Why aren't you speak?" Mrs. Park asks.

"Claire! Quick! Apologies to your brother now! With sincere!" Mrs Park shouted.

Claire looks up at Mrs Park. Then she slowly turned her body to Jay.

"I'm.. I'm sorry."

Jay didn't say anything.

Claire feels upset and shouted at his brother again.

"I'm apologies to you now!! Why don't you say anything??!!"

Mrs. Park sighs heavily again and drink some water.

"With sincere! Again, Claire!" Mrs. Park shouted again.

"Brother... I'm... I'm very sorry.. I won't do that next time... I'm sorry..." Claire hold Jay's hand.

Still, Jay didn't respond anything.

A few minutes later..

"Never mind, you're too young." Jay went to his room.

Mrs. Park leave Claire alone in the living room.

"Just... Just like that?? What..."

"My brother..?? Huh...? You're too young.. ?? What does it mean??" Claire mumble herself.

Claire is on her way to library but suddenly she saw Jake with someone.

She feels curious so she went to look what happened.

"Huh?? Love letter?? She likes that boy??? Really?? What a bad taste." Claire thought.

Jake POV

"What do you want to talk about yesterday?" asks Jake.

"Ohh.. Here..." The girl handed a letter to him.

"Jake... Actually... From the first day we school... I think I like you... I hope that you can accept me.." The girl said with shyly.

Jake is speechless. He doesn't know to do what.

Suddenly they heard a noise from behind them. They look at it and Jake saw Claire.

"Claire...?"

Claire POV

"Jake... Actually... From the first day we school... I think I like you... I hope that you can accept me.. " The girl said with shyly.

"Lol.. What was that? Did I just saw a piece of trash? What a joke." Claire mumble.

Claire realizes that she made a noise and saw Jake see her and she quickly leave there.

"Huh.. Did he saw me?"

Jake POV

"Uhm.. I don't think it's appropriate.. I'm not ready for that and we're still young.. I want to focus on my study first.." Jake said.

"If it's like that, I will wait for you... You just have to remember my name, Kim Yoon Seo." The girl said.

Kim Yeon Seo is the most popular girl in their grade. Because of her beautiful face and lovely smile. Everyone in the school, have crush on her. They said it's so lucky the boy that she have crush on.

"Did you stalking me?" Jake went to Claire's place.

"Who? Me? Why would I?" Claire pretend that she didn't know anything.

"Don't lie. I saw you. It's clearly you." Jake said.

"Well.. The girl is confessing to you.. And she's quite pretty.. You should've accept her, I guess." Claire look at her books.

"I didn't accept her."

"Oh." Claire went to her seat and put her books inside the bag.

Jake looks at Claire.

"I don't know why you makes me wanna be closer to you."