15 - [Date Me]

Jake is wandering around in the pet shop to buy something.

"What are you going to buy?" Claire asks.

"Oh, I haven't tell you that I have a dog right? It's female and it's named Layla." Jake said.

"You're dog lovers..?" Claire asks.

"Why..? You're dog lovers too?"

"No. I like wild animals. In general, it's something like leopard, wolf and snake..?" Claire said.

"What....." Jake frighteningly hearing what she said.

"By the way, I think she would love this." Claire shows a dog harness in blue colour with dolphin shape.

"Uhm, should I buy it? Maybe I could walk her to the park?" Jake said.

"Won't your parents be mad at you? If you can, tell me. I would like to see her." Claire smiles.

"I'll try." Jake smile at Claire.

Jake went back to home and startled when he saw his parents is sitting on the couch in living room.

"Jake.. You're late today. Did the class have extra lesson?" Mrs. Sim started to ask.

Jake just nodded.

"Oh. Did you get in contact with that girl named... Calli..? Clara..? Something like that." Mr. Sim starts to speak up.

"Claire." Jake said.

"Yes. Claire. You've got a nice memory." Mr. Sim said.

"No, we've been never talk until now." Jake said.

"If it's like that then it's good. She's a bad influence after all. Poor Park's family to have her. " Mrs. Sim said.

Jake didn't say anything and he just go into his room.

He locked his door and takes out the polaroid picture he took with Claire. He look at it.

"No matter how bad people said about you, I believe that you're a kind person. Thank you for today. I feel a bit happy... " Jake said while staring at the polaroid and smile alonely.

He keep it into his drawer and locked it, in case if his parents enters his room.

Claire is on her way to her house but suddenly someone stopped her.

"Riki? What do you want? Move. I don't have time to talk with you." Claire said in annoying way.

"Did you skipped class? With.... That boy Jake??" Riki said in arrogance.

"So what? It's not your problem..? Mind your own business." Claire said.

"No... I just worried about that boy Jake... Just imagine if the school know that top students Jake skipped class.. Won't that be a little bit spicy..?" Riki bring his face closer to Claire and smirked.

Claire just stare at him.

"Just think.. What will happen..? It's all because Claire Park." Riki said while laughing.

"At this point, I think Riki has a point here. Jake have a strict parents... What if he gets abused... And it's all because of me... Poor him.." Claire thought.

"What do you want?" Claire said.

"Date me." Riki said.

"Are you crazy?" Claire shout at his face in angry expressions.

"Then... Say goodbye to your precious friend." Riki said while giving a smirked.

"If I don't agree... He will be at worst than I could imagine I guess... I don't want someone being tortured because of me..." Claire thought.

Claire is still thinking.

"Deal or not, my love?" Riki asks.

"Okay. As long as you don't ruin his reputation. If you want to ruin mine, just ruin. And ... Don't call me like that, it's disgust me." Claire said and walk pass him.

Riki just smile looking at Claire.

"This is the beginning... 6 months would do much I think..." He smirked again.