06 - [Bully]

It was a science class and everyone go to the lab but Jake go back to class to take his book.

Jake is searching for his science exercise book but he couldn't find it.

"Where did it go? I'm sure, it's here just now." Jake try to see into his drawer.

Jake feels strange and confused.

Suddenly, Claire come to Jake.

"What are you doing here?" asks Jake in confused.

"Ta da! Did you find this?" Claire show his exercise book.

"That's my book tho, why it is with you?"

"How do I know?" Claire lifting her shoulder.

"Give it to me." Jake try to take the book from Claire but fail.

"You want this?" Claire come closer to Jake's face.

Jake doesn't said anything or move. He's frozed.

Then, Claire this chance to strike him down.

Claire hit Jake's nape and Jake fell to the floor.

Claire looks around and make sure there's nobody there and put Jake's head on his table.

"Mission... Complete!" She snapped her fingers and leave the classroom.

Claire back to the lab.

"Claire, you're back. Have you seen Jake? I didn't see him now. He's usually earlier..." the teacher asks.

"Uh.. Oh.. I didn't see him. I really don't know." Claire said and about to sit.

"Are you sure? You really don't know?" Guinn asks.

"What do you mean?" Claire said in confused.

Science class is already end. Jungwon go straight to Claire to ask about the truth of Jake.

"Why I see you is really strange after coming back from the toilet?" Jungwon feels weird.

"Hm? I'm good. I.. "

"Did you do something to Jake?" Jungwon asks her again.

"Why would I?"

"You better not to hurt him..." Jungwon said leaving Claire alone.

"Huh? Why would you...." Claire is confuse.

When everyone come into the class, they saw Jake is sleeping on his table. Everyone is shocking that this is the first time he skipped her favorite subject class.

"Jake?!" The class monitor shocked.

"Why would he do such thing."

"This is so strange."

"Don't you think it's a trap?"

Everyone is confuse and shock when they saw Jake like that and Claire just pretend that she didn't know anything.

Claire look at her around and she caught that Guinn and Jungwon looking at her in bad expression.

Claire feel weird and go to them.

"Why you guys do face like that?"

"It's you right?" Guinn asks.

"What?"

"It's your doing." Jungwon said.

"Why you guys don't believe me..?" Claire asks both of them.

"Skipped Mrs. Yoo's classes isn't a good idea. He might be punished for 2 weeks and his merits will go from 100 to 0. You shouldn't do that... Moreover... He-" Jungwon said.

"He..?" Claire looks confused.

"It's better for you not to know." Jungwon went to his seat.

The class monitor splash the water on Jake making Jake wake up. Jake shock when seeing too many people in front of him.

"What happen?" He asks in slow tone.

"Jake.. Did you purposely skipped science class? You told teacher that you want to get your book but you're sleeping here. And... The book is here too?" The class monitor asks.

"I... I didn't sleep... I... There's someone hit me from my nape. That's why I can't go to the lab." Jake said.

"It's hard to believe but since you are the good students and even being praise by headmaster and the figure to the other students, maybe we can believe it. But I'm sure, teacher will punished you." The class monitor leave Jake and everyone start to leave him alone.

Claire was watching from afar and wondering why he hasn't tell them that it was her.

"Why he... "

"Well, if he tell them, they won't believe him... And even more... I already close all the CCTV in the class and the hallway. Who dare to mess up with me?" That's was Claire thought.