11 - [Competitors]

"You're back." said Claire.

"Hello everyone, I'm Nishimura Riki. I'll be study here for 3 months only. Nice to meet you... guys." He smile but give a lil smirk when he saw Claire.

He sit at the back of Claire seat's.

"Long time no see, mate." Riki said looking at Claire.

"I know, it's been 5 years, isn't it?" Claire turn around to Riki.

Jake beside them being confused because didn't understand anything.

"I'm here to see you." Riki smile.

Claire didn't respond anything and feel sad about it.

Riki is a childhood friend of Claire,Guinn and Sunoo. They grew up together but they were separated because Riki want to chase his dreams that is being an idol. Meanwhile Sunoo, he moved out from the city because of family work's. Riki is a childhood crush of Claire, but Riki has abandoned her because of his dreams so she changed a lot and be a rude person. Since that, she tried to move on from him these years.

"This is not good.." Guinn said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jungwon confused.

"They knew each other. So am i." Guinn said.

Jungwon couldn't get it.

Jake saw Claire isn't very happy since the new students came so he approach him.

"Are you okay? I notice that you are not really good these days, do things make hard for you?" Jake asks with soft voice.

"Jake..."

"Hm??" Jake look at Claire.

"Do you have a someone who you likes for long time but he didn't notice it and he leaves you after that?" Claire asks.

"I have..." Jake said while looking down.

"You have??" Claire asks again that she didn't believe it.

Jake nods.

"I met her when I was young.. I injured my knee when I'm on my way to the skateboard competition and she helped me.. If wasn't for her, I won't be called a skateboard king now.. But.. She also leaves me too after that.." Jake smile.

"Are you still hoping for her?" Claire asks.

"I don't know what is give up is, I won't give up on her until the very end." Jake said and smile at Claire.

"Hmm, you're a good boy actually. I don't really hate you at all. I don't know. But I think you should move on from her, you should choose someone who loves you more. That's the best. She won't know you now anyway."

"You're.. Right.." Jake smile again.

"It's hurt when you said this when you're that person, stupid girl." Jake thought of it and laugh a bit.

Riki is buying something at the school food shop. But then, Jake come approach him.

"Hi Riki." Jake said.

"Oh hi, you are...?" Riki confused.

"Jake. Jake Sim..." Jake hold out his hands and smile proudly.

Riki hold his hands and smile.

"So, you knew Claire before?" Jake asks.

Riki nods.

"I grew up with her..We are really close but that was a memory.." Riki having a little regret.

"I see. Then, why are you here? Because of Claire?" Jake asks.

"Hm? Maybe... " Riki stare at Jake.

"Please.. Don't break her heart." Jake said.

Riki confused at first but he smile.

"I know it was my fault. I'm so dumb that I can't see her feelings. Many times. Yet I leave her. I'm so regret... I should've realize it.. But I want to achieve my dreams.. But I won't forget her .. I'm just for a while far away from her.. Just for a while.." Riki said.

"So, he must be the reason why Claire being like that these days. My new competitors I guess.."

"You're late now." Jake said coldly.

"Late or not, it's not up to you." Riki smile.

They're staring each other.

"We'll see it later, Riki."